GBP/JPY Equity Building Profitable trading strategies

I am so drawndown! and so many losses!! :expressionless:

I’m done for the day, was fun!
of course dont fail to notice that DD is now less than 10% of banked profits.

I am not selling anything here but I can give you the world @Master_Tang :slight_smile:

Aha! … nice work.

What a combination - selling Euros and Cad coming up Trumps - what more could a man ask for :slight_smile:

1 Like

and here we are now, I dont know anything about trading :stuck_out_tongue:

2 months of DEMO trading here, seems like demo is even easier to make bank. and while theoretically demo and live should yield the same results, the reality is that demo accounts are not connected to the same servers as the live accounts, and the liquidity in live accounts typically does not match that of the liquidity you can expect in a demo account.

Hope rrram doesn’t mind, for learners who are into what they call PA/TA/patterns

Have a look first at USD/CAD hr4 (rrram’s time frame) and see a pattern (a hair shampoo of the same name).

That gives a sense of CAD, but he has chosen Euro - today Euro was sold, blamed on Eur/Gbp.

CAD got a boost, blamed on Pres Trump and NAFTA comments - bottom line is the thinking ahead.

Also - on his chart - look for the SL’s and think about DD, his eye was on that ball, that is what was telling him whether he was right or wrong.

If rrram does mind - I’ll delete.

1 Like

I dont mind, sorry there are no SL’s on my EURCAD (nor were there any) short position

USDCAD is a long off DS3 but im out of usdcad for a while now, EURCAD was the one, weak EUR and booming CAD :smiley:

1 Like

A bigger truck to carry more orders?

Yeah, knew about the SL’s, it’s just that the learners are fed about their need so it was good for them to see lack of same on a live.

There is a lot for them to learn in those few posts, many thanks for sharing, hope they re-read.

Now, back to that Euro - hmmm… Eur/Gbp and the beginning of a new week tomorrow (UK likes Easter break)

Roll on the buys :slight_smile:

sure looks like a buy to me coming up from hourly demand :slight_smile:
the long is -swap but looks like a good entry long at DS3. I used to trade EURGBP alot! see FF ( https://www.forexfactory.com/rmrf#acct.53-tab.report) which was fine until I placed a pile of trades in this account which were meant for another much larger account.

but the majority of trades on this were E/G. E/G is a drag to me these days.

Eur/Gbp needed for what I do, so have gotten used to it.

Buys last week/first week of month, then sell off. (UK govt bill settling)

Brexit is ruling price of late but happy enough at current levels, the higher the better.

Most UK guys back tomorrow, so looking for them to do some buying.

Long term risk for Euro is who will replace Draghi - Weidmann would be Euro positive, lesser so Liikanen (who has been making the right sounds of late to get selected).

1 Like

Mario will not be missed. He is so DRY!

1 Like

I just love these GBP based accounts @peterma , I hold accounts in EUR, USD and GBP.

but lets talk about my fishy friend HEH!

forget what I say, after you #disPROVE_ME :stuck_out_tongue: you will need way more than luck, im the #goldengoose & you cannot buy me, you also #cannot #censor_ME

I am ready for a battle at the line :dancer:

#monkey_in_the_middle

#ATTACK_YOUR_OPPONENT

and you imagined we were fast over the last 10 years, catch up, #light_speed_ahead

so like its sort of late on the buy…

E/G rising from the ashes