GBP/JPY: Winning Strategies

Ah TRO, I though we were talking about the guppy;)

Nice charts, i 'm looking at something very simular about the cable right now too.

Cheers

WHOOPS!!

You are correct, my bad!!

GBPJPY charts posted above.

Same conclusion!!

FREE MT4 INDICATORS HERE

NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Wow, 220 pip gap! Iā€™m looking at 329 pips right now;) Sweet!

I was orignally thinking the descending wedge on the daily, might produce a bull break out somewhere around 193.xx, now with this gap factored in, we could be looking at 188ish or lower. Acutally the lines dont cross on my chart as it wont go low enough.

Summer trading over??

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

Nice night. Looks like I drew that fibret study a bit off: price came 15 pips shy of 194.02. :smiley:

Never a bad idea to consult fibonacci studies when developing price targets.

Support didnā€™t hold and price came within 2 pips of the H1 lower 1.618 fib projection.

Whoops! I forgot that SOME OF YOU reading this thread donā€™t like embedded charts.

Looks like a double bottom may be in the near future.

Click here to get the 3 Level ZZ Semafor indicator for free.

Itā€™s another one of those dreaded ā€œrepaintingā€ indicators. But if you know HOW TO USE IT and combine it with my FREE dynamic support/resistance indicator, youā€™ll NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

TO BE CONTINUEDā€¦

Double bottom?

Shes breaking fast ATM, i have no idea why. Drop 125pis or so in the last 15 minutes, which is a bit odd for this time a day.

Any ideasā€¦ thoughtsā€¦ comments?

hmm well I jumped on the downward express, and out alreadyā€¦ lol, that might have been the fastest 100 pips i made ever shorted 193.88 TPed 192.88 all in about the last 10 minsā€¦

Still have no idea why the sudden drop

Doesnā€™t matter what the reason isā€¦

[B]YOU RECOGNIZED WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND TOOK ACTIONā€¦ VERY WELL DONE!![/B]

Thatā€™s all that matters.

ah nice retrace, where i shorted again at 193.78, closed manual at 192.99.

Just watching the 5 minute chart up and downā€¦ ready to place shorts when the moment is right.

I am a bit surprised at the volatility at this time of day. So i may just take a break and just watch it for a while.

Taking a break is smartā€¦ relax and enjoy.

Nice run there, Cdawg: there were quite a few pips to pick up there for anyone attentive to and capable of catching those oscillations. :smiley:

Speaking of which, now back to the congestion zone between 194.24-194.67: resistance?

Previous support ( blue dots ) is now resistance.

Geeze gone awfully quiet round here???

So what do you make of the duoble bottom? should we be looking for a bullish reversal pretty soon or what? Shes looking like she want to keep testing the 192.7x area right now.

Iā€™m thinking if we break 192.5x area next stop will be 191.xx /190.xx, and than further down later in the week 188 zone.

at this stageā€¦
who can predict where she is going nextā€¦i really know idea N.F.I.
anyone have some insight they care to sureā€¦iā€™m listeningā€¦
what NFP tomorrow do to her, if anything?
have we bottomedā€¦is this a retrace now or reversalā€¦
anyone think we are heading for the 190 and belowā€¦188ā€¦:eek:

[B]unbreakable support at 191.6[/B]ā€¦forā€¦nowā€¦

Taking a page from tymenā€™s candlesticksā€¦

There is developing morning doji or morning stars on eur/jpy, gbp/usd, usd/jpy, and gbp/jpy currencies. TF is daily

All these are on/past the bottom bollinger band.

I know Iā€™ll be keeping an eye out to see how the next daily candlestick forms.

My 178 projection falls short by 600 pips after moving over 2000pips down to 184. Reason Iā€™m say this is because Iā€™m looking to go long now. My chart is showing a reversal in the making.