GBP/NZD moving slow today? Why?

Missing, but not missed!

GBP/NZD moves slowly? What?!?

Itā€™s a netral pair, and a slow neateal pair, apparently. Did you miss that lesson, PMH? (I did, too.) :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha :))

Hello peeps!

On Wednesday there will be the

much-anticipated RBNZ rate decision.

I was looking through previous ones here

Official Cash Rate (OCR) decisions and current rate - Reserve Bank of New Zealand

and noticed that for a full three years

(April 2011 - March 2014) the rate was

left unchanged at 2.5%ā€¦

There is no guarantee that it will be different

this time, as in its entire history the RBNZ

official cash rate (introduced in 1999)

has never before gone below 2.50 (except

this year)ā€¦ Even during the great financial

crisis, the OCR was slashed from 8.25 down

to 2.50 and kept there for several months, and then

lifted againā€¦ There may be a housing bubble and

an overvalued NZD to deal with, but Governor Wheeler

(in talks with finance minister English) may decide to

deal with such issues without resorting to further cuts

to unprecedented lowsā€¦

Let us see what happens!

Im not selling anything infact im always saying dont buy trading signals i was just answering the question ill just stick to my 106 pip winning posts now and then.

All of us wish and hope that you will enlighten us with many more winning trades. Good luck . Donā€™t run when times are bad though.

Thanks for your support i only joined cause my grandad died going to his funeral tomorrow i will help but wont explain it

Sorry to hear that, theFishermanā€¦

Anyhow, I do.not.have much to say about thatā€¦ So I will.move on to the topic in hand, which is the RBNZ rate decision (and press conference) next week:

https://www.efxnews.com/story/33083/nzd-next-weeks-rbnz-nomura

Sorry to hear that.

Hello peeps!

Start of a new trading week!

GBP/NZD dropping further and testing 2.07!

GBP/USD is to blame for this, although NZD/USD is also making a move lower

but the market does not seem to be noticing it!

Maybe those gloating on unrealized pips profited on the back of US selling are of need of a nappy change bro!

Haha

Are you trading Kiwis too? Which way up?

Na, not me bro, you know Iā€™m a one girl guy. But eddie and yourself I follow everyday. Reminds me to chill my headspace.

But it would be unlike me not to have an opinion. And just like the Aussie @ the moment, both nations will benefit more from a stronger US. Particular the Kiwi as they rely so much on foreign investment and milk. So my bias is bearish for both.

As for the pound, who knows what the heck going on there. If I was a betting agency I would suspend betting for a few weeks!

Yes I am with you on Aussie and Kiwiā€¦ Are low dairy prices hitting your business hard?

I feel bad wishing dairy prices down but atm it seems the only thing that could moderate upswings in the Kiwi - that, or Wheeler cutting rates again, or weak import figures from Chinaā€¦

Until the Kiwi offers a higher yield than any other of the Majors, then in thin-return times there will always be buyers for itā€¦

Changing topic, have you listened to any of the Chat with Traders podcasts? Your fellow Aussie, the host of the show, picks some interesting traders and they sure know what struggling meansā€¦

As for Great Britain, f+ck knows what is going onā€¦

No wonder the Kiwi was quiet today:

the New Zealand stock exchange was

closed for the Queenā€™s Birthday holiday.

Trading will resume in less than an hourā€¦

Let us see if that, plus an RBA rate decision,

will stir things up a little!!

Mounting the charge!

Up 100+ pips since the NZ market open!

If you want to trade GBP

you better shut your ears and

avoid paying attention to Brexit polls,

as they change bias every other day:

Take your profits its down from er in with some risky consolidation

My target is 3.0 ,