GBP Pairs: Scalp or Swing?

That’s interesting. I don’t know why but I am never satisfied with the use of one strategy for my trades. So I keep trying new ones to see what results it can bring. Also like to pair them with indicators. Am I doing something wrong here?

I think that is more like a personal choice and preference. You could be using the same strategy for every trade or you can apply different ones until you get it right. There is no harm with it. What strategies have you tried so far?

So far, I’ve tried scalping, price action, RSI and a few others for my trades. My brokers (Alpari, Xm, fxview, Ic markets) are okay with me using any strategy so that has been working out for me.

Last week, I noticed that the GBP is much better in scalping than in swing trading, and the profit earned in scalping is higher than swing trading, even risk involved is lower.

Since you have a regular job then i think swing trading would be fine for you imo.

But sometimes we need to change our strategies too. Not necessary that a strategy giving great results today, would prove to be fruitful tomorrow as well. We gotta have a dynamic approach.

If you don’t have time to invest in reading the charts, try using EA’s. There are plenty of them available for different market conditions, you can let them do the job.

Scalping for me all day long! i like to be in and out