GBP trades ideas

Hello everyone!

I am going to post my trades ideas the one i trade only, not all the pairs. i only trade pounds pairs.
GBPJPY-GBPAUD-GBPUSD-GBPCAD-GBPNZD-GBPCHF-EURGBP.

Thanks
MO

2 Likes

Good luck with this @Morfes20! :blush:

Looking forward to your trading ideas!

GBP risk is on upside at current time/price. In Forex that means there’s more risk to sell GBP which means you should tend to buy it.

GBPJPY, GBPUSD, GBPCHF are going to get sharp on the upside after the EURUSD breaks out and breaks the USD bulls…

Just a bit of longer-term direction to put probabilities in your favor.

I’m kinda on the fence about trading with GBP, especially with all that Brexit stuff being the mess it already is.

Yea, am also looking at GBP especially GBPUSD buy after forming a somewhat inverted Head n Shoulder pattern on the 4Hr n Daily charts, it’s more clear on GBPJPY

GBP is projected to weaken in event if a hard brexit. This is the only sure thing in the forex market for now. Trade accordingly.

Been staying out of GBP trades precisely because of brexit. :disappointed_relieved:

Just a thought…

It’s been nothing but doom and gloom for the pound lately. Everyone and their mamas seem to be short GBP. If the odds of a no-deal Brexit are priced in already, how much lower can the pound go? Especially with the EU and the US wanting to weaken their currencies as well.

You are missing a lot!

The rates have not been priced in enough, there is still room for more weakening post brexit. Time your entries carefully.

Yeah maybe I’ll hop in this week! :grin:

This week happens to be a retracement weeknon the cable downtrend. Be careful with your entries.

Yeah will keep you posted if I enter any!