GBP.USD & EUR.USD - Proof of Profits Verified

Hey Guys,

Let’s cut a long story short, it’s all in the thread title. Live trades to come and a link to a mirrored myfxbook account to my personal FX account…

Live trades will be called during the weekend and include a single trade for both GBP.USD and EUR.USD. All pending orders are removed on Thursday at midnight UK time should they have not been triggered.

If you disagree with a demo account then just move on, I get it. The trades will be called here live before they are taken regardless. So let’s enjoy the journey.

Details…

10 Likes

I like it. I will be following intently.

3 Likes

Yep what he said!

2 Likes

Nice! :smiley: I demo trade those pairs to so I will definitely look forward to updates on this thread Bacon! :smiley: Good luuuuuck! :blush:

3 Likes

21st January - Week 4 of 52 - posting date Sunday 20th January

• EUR.USD Week 4/52 21st Jan - Short position at 1.1420,9 - 2% Risk, 40pip SL and 86pip TP for a potential 4% gain. BE as soon as P&L >50pips (edited)

• GBP.USD Week 4/52 21st Jan - Long position at 1.2834,4 - 2% Risk, 60pip SL and 126pip TP for a potential 4% gain. BE as soon as P&L >100pips

As you’ll be able to see now (because this thread wasn’t created in time) the GBP.USD order was triggered and TP was hit.

The EUR.USD order has not been triggered and will be removed come Thursday at midnight UK time.

2 Likes

Not bad, looks good mate. I think this is something new traders could follow. Good risk management.

3 Likes

So this week has closed at +4.01% with just the single trade triggered in GBP.USD.

The entry fell short in EUR.USD, although the move to the downside did take place - comforting to see when looking at the market bias as it was correct.

We’ve got some very promising levels lining up for the new coming week - dare I say these levels have lined up like a textbook example.

I’ll post the pending orders at such levels over the weekend with trade parameters once the market has closed off.

Have a good weekend.

2 Likes

Beacon, that’s is a very attractive equity increase! Congrats.

Are you using mostly limit and stop orders to allow the market to come to you?

1 Like

I love to be noted with those that win. Today just save me from a problem of loosing of my fun…
Like the first day in school compound it was my funding day… To up to something.
Thanks fdor been there for me.

1 Like

Brilliant! Mate I wish you the best of luck in your analysis and might even follow your trades too!! Haha

1 Like

looks interesting as i am doing something similar. will keep an eye out for your posts.

1 Like

28th January - Week 5 of 52 - posting date Sunday 27th Janaury

• EUR.USD Week 5/52 28th Jan - Long position at 1.1354,0 - 2% Risk, 40pip SL and 86pip TP for a potential 4% gain. BE as soon as P&L >50 pips

Update EUR.USD: Above trade is now void with a short placed at 1.14107. SL at 1.14450 and TP at 1.13247. BE as soon as 1.13557

• GBP.USD Week 5/52 28th Jan - Long position at 1.3024,0 - 2% Risk, 60pip SL and 126pip TP for a potential 4% gain. BE as soon as P&L > 100pips

Note: As always there are exceptions to where a trade may be entered. An 'at market’ trade may take place and will be shown on the live account. Although rare, it’s something to consider if you follow these signals.

The above pending orders will be removed at Thursday midnight UK time if not already triggered.

Statistics show that EUR.USD is almost twice as likely to have a more accurate entry point when compared to the GBP.USD order. Let’s see if this holds up - as always it’s not a guarantee.

1 Like

Update EUR.USD Week 5/52 :

Well this trade is still open, for now. We were at one point about two or three pips away from the SL being triggered - at the time of typing this we have recovered half of the loss but are also approaching a new intraday support (which is not ideal when in a short position).

Some trades turn into a shambles and become erratic, this is one of those that we just have to accept.

Here’s an update with visual levels marked out on the 4H TF for clarity - “chop chop chop in the market”

You’ll also see the pending order sat in the order details section for GBP.USD as we noted on the “Sunday Calls” for week 5/52.

Currently about 80% of retail traders are also short EUR.USD, with a mere 20% long. I’ve lined myself up for the slaughter good and proper this time :cocktail:

I’d be very VERY surprised to see EUR.USD make a move to the down side

2 Likes

Cool, I’m following.

1 Like

Midweek update for week 5/52.

We’ve recorded one loss in EUR.USD for -1.64%

GBP.USD long order is still pending with the level not hit to the downside at 1.30260 - Ideally I was hoping that this would have been triggered yesterday evening when the UK Brexit votes were taking place; but it could still happen today with some high impact USD news out later today in both Fed Rate and GDP.

A slow week on the whole - stats show that most trades are opened on Monday or Tuesday for the week when looking over the data back to 2008.

Beacon, check out the GBP crosses for some long term shorting opportunities.

That’s an interesting thought as I was looking over the GBP crosses only this morning - but only as a visual activity. This specific account linked here in this thread is systematic in defining parameters, although manual from a parameter inputting point of view.

I’ll see what change I have in my 'fun coupons’ account for these crosses

For a visual check look at Eur/Gbp, then compare Gbp/Usd (hr1)

So if Eur/Gbp is inclined toward 88.50 then reasonable chance of 2980 on cable.

Rumours/tweets/ he or she said/ will be the catalyst for any move.

Edit: Eur/Gbp used by UK govt to pay it’s bill around now, also by business - all facilitated by our ever friendly non-profit banking sector :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds ideal for me, 2980 is within my stop threshold for a long - time will tell, it’s been teasing all day…

I’ve never been a fan of utilising EG - but i’d like to see it become a more ‘tradable’ pair once we leave and Brexit is under way. A pair to look out for in the next 6 months to a year, IMHP

I’ve been a follower since the inception of the Euro - one of the best indicators around (for the reasons mentioned)

Take for example right now - check back last Friday - Euro up Gbp down at close - no biggie, banks buying ahead of the bill settlement for month end.

The biggie was cable - finished same day higher - who was right and who was wrong?

The banks were not wrong it seems - anyways keep an eye out and you will see.