GBP.USD & EUR.USD - Proof of Profits Verified

Positive swap rates are a pleasure but for some reason the majority of my trades are negative.

I guess if swap rates are hitting your trades then you’re clearly holding them for a decent amount of time - in which case who cares as long as you’re riding that trend in the correct general direction! It’s nice when it all works out.

What do you trade @Diabolo888?

the 8 main forex currencies. Not that I am trying to make a swap gain just an interesting observation.

Well, I’m not a long term trader per se, oftenly you’ll see me taking trades counter the longer term trend as well as with the longer term trend. It’s a systematic approach, nothing else to it - do the analysis, target the levels and repeat.

Tell me about it. I’m in a short NZD/CHF trade lol

1 Like

I’ve been looking at your thread recently, hope it’s all going as you intended - it’s a tough game at the moment. My own trade levels are rarely being hit, but I guess that’s better than them being hit and recording a loss.

2 Likes

I actually hit my other trade’s TP just yesterday, I was long AUD/USD. When I created that topic asking about timeframes, your answer was really on point. So tbh, I’d say I have to thank you there for helping me out psychologically lol. I would have gotten out much sooner otherwise.

Will update my thread hopefully tonight! I only have one trade left which is that NZD/CHF. Hopefully I won’t have to close and rebuy by next Monday!

3 Likes

Sound good @purtle - it still happens to me where I want to be in and out of a trade asap, but patience is key here, as long as the trade is still valid.

Will keep an eye out for any updates of yours!

4 Likes

Bacon this is for you and the other doubting Thomas, this mornings trades.

Purtle, yes I changed my logo because I can take a hint.

Bacon, BP has a great tool with the School of Pipsology. Unfortunately they do allow Bullies like you and krugman to play here.

6-21 Am Net2-21 6-14 AM Trades.xlsx (29.5 KB)

1 Like

Hi Mr West,

I’m sorry you feel that way…

But I provide a verified account here which is open to public scrutiny.

You have again provided an excel screenshot - which means nothing to me, or anyone else.

Best of luck with your trading.

1 Like

As I have stated previously that is impossible with our platform, I wish I could but have done my best to show you two, don’t know why.

However, that is no excuse for both of your behaviors.

May I ask what have they done to upset you?

Was it a justified response or something simply out of ill intent?

Also i agree in this instance with Bacon, showing an excel doc doesnt verify much…

Please make a more compelling argument for this case.

Week 8 of 52 Update - rather slow

EU trade is still open, a short at 1.1346. It’s been a slow burner with not much happening in EU at the time or writing this. Currently we have been around 50% into the SL range with a maximum 25% dig into the profit range.

The blue line is represents the level (1.12955) - this is the profit level where the trade will be set to risk-off by moving the SL to the entry level. The trade will be closed on Friday at 9pm UK time if it happens to still be open at the point in time.

Personally, i’m not too convinced on this one, but it’s systematic, let’s see where it goes.

2 Likes

should be in profit now, nice!

1 Like

Hey Shell,

It’s getting there, but still a heck of a way to go and a solid break of 1.1320 required.

4H EU

2 Likes

It’ll continue down there, that’s a nice support level. I’m in EA right now for 40+ pips

1 Like

EU trade still stalling around the support level which we marked out yesterday - a clean break to the downside would be required for faith to come back into the short position. It’s late in the week now and not much news coming out today which could act as a catalyst for movement - although the ECB is talking later on.

In the meantime, here is a level i’m looking at in GBP.USD as a potential buy - i’d like to see some sort of confirmation on this one though rather than hitting the level blind.

1 Like

Well, I decided to take a stab at the GU signal listed above after a confirmation on the lower timeframe - it’s a risk off trade now with SL set to entry price. These sorts of trades are the bread and butter of Supply and Demand levels.

TP level hit - 1.4% gain

2 Likes

Week 9 of 52 - Trade Levels

GBP.USD - Here i’m looking for a play on the past two week range with an OTO (other cancels other) set-up. Selling at around 1.3086 or Buying at around 1.2773

EUR.USD - Here i’m looking for a buy only at 1.1325

Both of these trades will be using a 40pip stop based on recent ‘typical’ daily movements with a 2:1 RR being targeted.

Here is a screen shot visually showing the levels that i’m looking at this week

Update - GBP.USD

We’re in this trade now and in decent profit - levels listed above before entry as always.

Lets see how it plays out

• Account and blog links in Post #1
1 Like