GBP/USD likely direction

GBP/USD: The dollar traded without sharp fluctuations on Friday in anticipation of US labor statistics, moving away from a maximum of 16 months in the course of previous trades, as investors again switched to risky assets. The pound sterling held the advantage after the Bank of England left rates unchanged on Thursday and indicated a possible acceleration of rates in the future if Brexit runs smoothly. The pound sterling fell 0.02 percent to $ 1.2998, but held the bulk of the gains after a rise of 1.8 percent on Thursday, the maximum one-day increase since April 2017.

The pair has changed its trend. Onboard with GBP/USD

The British pound fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.2969, losing 0.34%. I believe that support is now at around 1.2696, Tuesday’s low, and resistance is likely at 1.3041, Friday’s trading high.

GBP/USD: The pair attempted to drop last week, reaching bottom at 1.2695, but turned up and then closed higher at 1.2960, and now fights around 1.3000. Trading signals are neutral, but the longer the price remains above 1.2925, the short-term outlook is upward. On the upside, a clear break and daily closing over 1.3000 will clear the road to 1.3125. Downwards, a clear break and daily closure back below 1.2925 will interrupt the upward rally, but only a clear break below 1.2695 will activate my descending model again.

Pound/dollar rocketing directly to 1.3200, thanks to good Brexit talks and anti-Trump situation.

GBP/USD: The pair holds steadily above 1.3100. Target for the day: retest of 1.3175, followed by 1.3220.

The GBPUSD is kind of stuck between the 55 day EMA around the 1.3000 level and the 200 day EMA around the 1.3188 level. The price may actually break in any direction, better be cautious.

On Monday, the pound fell to a session low of 1.2826 against the dollar - the lowest since November 1.
On Tuesday, the pound rose in price: the pair GBP / USD rose by 0.33% to 1.2891, but its growth is limited due to fears that the UK may withdraw from the EU without signing the Brexit agreement.

GBP/USD: The pound rises in price for the second session in a row. The pound was supported by information that the European Union and the United Kingdom at the expert level agreed on the text of the Brexit agreement. The pound against the US dollar rose 0.2% during trading on Wednesday - to $1,3003 against $1.2977 at the close on Tuesday. Yesterday the British national currency has risen by 1% against the dollar.

Pound/dollar is moving in a range between 1.3040 and 1.2900. If the pair manages to break 1.3040, the next level is 1.3130. On the flip side, the pair will go back to 1.2900.

GBP/USD: The rate of the pound sterling during the trading on Thursday demonstrates the maximum fall in 17 months on the news that three British ministers resigned at once because of disagreement with the draft agreement of the UK and the EU on Brexit.
On Thursday, the pound fell against the US dollar by 1.8% to $1.2762 per pound against $1.2972 at the close on Wednesday. The British currency almost completely erased the growth since the beginning of the year.

GBP/USD: The pair found support at 1.2770. If it manages to break 1.2800, the next resistance is at 1.2870, followed by 1.2910.

“GBP/USD: The pair found support at 1.2770. If it manages to break 1.2800, the next resistance is at 1.2870, followed by 1.2910.”

That was interesting… :slight_smile: Let’s see the development today.

GBP/USD: 'Think that the pair is forming an upwards mild Fibo channel. After hitting 1.3010, next level would be 1.3040. Anyways, in these levels, on Monday I would go up.

GBP/USD: 'Think that the pair is forming an upwards mild Fibo channel. After hitting 1.3010, next level would be 1.3040. Anyways, in these levels, on Monday I would go up.

The British pound fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.2818, losing 0.46%. I believe that support is now at around 1.2764, the low of Wednesday, and resistance will probably be at the level of 1.2924 - a maximum of Thursday.

GBP/USD: On Friday, the pound fell to a minimum over the week: the pair GBP/USD fell by 0.5% to 1.2812, after the publication of new economic reports indicating a slowdown in economic growth in the eurozone.

GBP/USD: The pound fell on Tuesday after warning that the agreement on Brexit is unprofitable for the UK. GBP/USD declined by 0.6% to 1.2753 after the US president announced that the Brexit agreement, signed by the British Prime Minister Theresa May seems to be an excellent deal for the EU that could lead to the termination of trade between the UK and the USA.

Gbp/usd made a signifficant rise today, gaining more than 100 points on its behalf and holding above the key resistance at 1.2810. If it manages to hold above this level, we could expect 1.2860 or even higher. On the flip side, going back to 1.2760 would resume the bullish scenario.

I think Powell’s dovish outlook with the Fed’s rate being near neutral kind of phased out a lot of the bulls. Hoping my USD rallies GBP back to a lower point with positive CPE, Jobless Claims, etc reports tomorrow.