GBPJPY Bull pattern

Any more set ups for this month?

Exactly the same type of move last Feb/ march also. I seem to remeber being caught out then too

Jpy pairs have just been going for it. looking to get the higher shorts in on Mondays open. Expecting jpy demand to increase a little now and fr GJ UJ EJ to pull back

The price made a strong bullish breakout at that resistance. The pair has been traded above the line. Thus, I have changed my mind. I am now going to wait for the price to come back at the flipped support and produce a bullish reversal candle to go long in the pair.

Yeah JPY pairs are all heading in pretty wild positions these past few days.
UJ is testing support too atm, if we close below 121.5 I’ll be launching some shorts for the next support.

Top of the morning to you all, todays’ report is the trade I have taken on GBPJPY . After market opening we saw more continuation to the upside. But Monday saw a big rejection from the supply zone . Tuesday we saw bearish reaction so that was my signal to enter. It is an impulsive entry so I only used 0.5% risk. Aiming for the imbalance on the big daily candle below. Before I will start looking for buys. If you watched my YouTube channel you will know what I was looking for so hope you managed to tag along. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

2 Likes

Reacted off your red zone beautifully. They are always on point

Nice one mate I had an almost perfect t entry

Had to come down at some point after that massive rise, just hope it carries on dropping for ya…

Very tempting setup and with such a risk definitely worth a try. :+1:

GBP/JPY is likely to pull back after a prolonged consolidation breakout. Future seems to hold a bearish pattern.

The price may remain bearish for a while since the bullish candle has a long upper shadow and the bearish candle closed as a strong one. If the price comes at your marked support zone, it would be a good place to go long as well.

1 Like

This is looking like the case at the moment. Things can change quickly all the same

Looks good to go short. Two strong bearish candles suggest that the price may head towards the South. The price may find its support at the level where it had rejections twice though. The level has potential to hold the price and push it towards the North as well.

2 Likes

Agreed mate

GBPJPY has been relentless the past few weeks. I’ve been caught a few times trying to short it.

Have you had any setups?

1 Like

I think we all have for sure mate like when is it going to even have a decent pull back lol

Bulls are running hard at the moment, but in terms of historical pricing, we aren’t even half way. Price peaked at 250 in 2007 (with a low around 117 in 2011).

The pair made a long bullish move. The level of 198.400 has been working as a level of resistance. The buyers may wait for the daily chart to produce a bullish reversal candle at a flipped level of support to go long again in the pair.

Price has been crazy over the past few weeks and literally no sign of reversal - but looks like we might actually see some potential downside on all xxxJPY pairs thankfully.

USDJPY looking like the same pattern is forming.

1 Like