Getting start on Forex

Hey everyone I was recommended this to learn more and figured to myself might as well start now then later but all in all I hope I will have a good learning experience and fun and wish the best to all!

Best of luck. Aim to develop a profitable method and process you can and must follow for every trade. It’s that simple, but not easy.

That’s the first step. In the meantime learn how to detach your mindset from emotional challenges when trading live. The only control you have is risk management.

most welcome in this community , enjoy your stay and be knowledgeable. happy trading

besides learning make sure the best practicing session , otherwise any kind of learning can be useless.

hi and welcome

Best wishes for your trading journey. Continue reading and posting your questions in the forum. Thanks

Hi, welcome to the community. Focusing on learning and enhancing skill and expertise is the only way to move further in the risky market environment. Love the energy you bring! Hope you achieve your goals. Cheers!

Here is your Checklist too:
1.technical analysis
2.risk management
3.trading psychology
4.trading strategy
5.become millionaire
6.get bald
7.build muscles
8.steal best friends gf with money
9.dig a hole on mars
10.why you even bother to read this all

Hello, welcome to the community. You’re at the right place if looking forward to learning effectively. All the very best.

Hi! Welcome to the site, it’s great to meet you :grin:

Hello and welcome! How is it going? I hope you’re enjoying your trading journey! See you around!

Welcome to the community, @Kyntrell. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

I wish you all the success dear. Keep learning and growing. Feel free to ask anything when in doubt.

Hi Kyntrell, welcome to the community! I hope you make the most out of Babypips’ resources. You can clear your doubts in the forum section though. And make sure to open a demo account. It will assist you a lot in learning how to trade forex, how everything works in reality.

Hey there! Most welcome to BabyPips. You will learn a lot, for sure! Keep an open mind and focus on developing a strong approach to market sentiment so when you set goals, they’re reasonable and you manage to achieve them. Good luck!