Getting Started

Hello everybody,…

Am Benedict from Nigeria. I have heard of Forex for a very longtime but scared because of the stories I have heard. I tested how deep the water is without any knowledge of trading and I got burnt. I came across this site and I hope this community will help put me on track.
Thank you.

yes its a long journey and there is no short cut way to earn profit from trading , for that reason most of the traders we have lost interest after passing sometimes.

1 Like

Thank you @TomCooper

I hope to drop my testimony someday here.
The school of Pipsology is a wonderful study resource.

yes , school of psychology is best source to learn Forex , keep demo or micro besides this , it would be great.,

I am sure you are not the only one who has had this experience, there is a lot of hype and false promises about Forex.

The site here is a great place to help refocus yourself, and be surrounded by realistic and positive people who trade.

Start slowly, and immerse yourself in the education.

should go through this school level minimum for 2-3 times. good luck and be a knowledgeable trader.

2 Likes

Sure. Already working on a strategy.

hi, theres plenty to learn here so good luck.

Hello there! I think the biggest thing I’m trading is not to rush! Forex is great but it’s not a quick way to earn it takes a lot of time and learning! Definitely check out the school of pipsology if you get a chance it’s brilliant.

Yes, there is much to learn @paulap

@hollyholly141 I don’t rush either but sometimes I see myself making a wrong choice. I study charts, read news and when I buy, most times I see price going against me. Its weird. Am afraid I have to set a target of 20pips. If anyone have a strategy, I would appreciate if he drops it.

1 Like

Hey, wow seems like a rough ride bud.
Hopefully you can learn from mistakes I’ve made a few to.
New to trading so any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I know that feeling, I often feel like as soon as I place an order it turns around and goes the other way, almost to the point that I get tempted to do the opposite of what my analysis says :joy:
We will all get there though with enough practice.

Hi Benedict! You’ll definitely learn something from this community. Good luck with the School of Pipsology and happy learning!

Can never go through it enough times, good advice