GIVEAWAY ALERT: What’s your advice for crypto trading newbies?

Firstly you got to have knowledge on news according to how the crypto world works ,than you can be able to invest it a likely crypto currency that is growing massively in the market which is Bitcoin .that can make you lot and lot of profit on upcoming years.with forex ,babypips will help you with analysis on how to set up your chart in order to enter a trade and that the best advice I can give to newbies

My advice for beginners is to first Learn. Invest time and money in the learning process. I got scammed starting out which is not necessary when. you have a good mentor. You have to work hard in understand Crypto market. You might need to buy a course, pay for mentorship; you need a guide

When you start out later after learning , make use of your risk management. It help against unnecessary trauma. Your didn’t have to expose all your fund.

Do your own Assignment; there are so many indicators, advices, motivations and others for you to buy a coin. Please, do your own assignment, and follow it.

My best advice would be to avoid the news! Trust your technical analysis it works across all asset classes, don’t leverage trade unless you know the risks involved and hodl for the future, you should also think of crypto coins as actual currency and treat it as such

My advice is, start out from a small level. Because people need to know that they have to begin the trading of BTC from a small level. Please Don’t rely on other people’s decisions. Make sure you pick a perfect trading style or strategy. You definitely won’t to select a safe wallet. Make sure you have the proper analysis before making decisions.

My advice to crypto trading newbies is to only trade BTC and stay away from altcoins. Technical Analysis doesn’t work well with low market capitalisation coins. Low market cap coins are also more subject to pump and dump schemes which are designed to take money from new traders like you. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose.

My advice is DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE regarding crypto.

Ignore the price targets pumped out by those who already own crypto and whose vested interest is for YOU to buy to push the price higher.

Ask yourself is there real utility in the chosen coin you are trading - or are you buying using the GREATER FOOL THEORY?

Do NOT think that having a great story is the same as great fundamentals.

Stories are wishful thinking - eg the next world reserves currency is going to be Bitcoin.

Fundamentals - what is the rate of adoption of bitcoin as a medium of exchange?

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE STOCKS TO FLOW MODEL - it’s a flawed model to say the least.

OR by the head of Microstrategy who says everything digital is better than everything that is NOT digital…yeah right.

And do NOT be a HODLER - because you might not die of COVID but you are sure to have a Cardiac arrest.

But… even the greater fool theory CAN make you lots of money if you learn how to draw a trendline properly and run like hell the moment it fails.

3 Likes

Talking about Cryptos may make people around you feel like you’ve lost your head. I keep getting questions inbox — is this not a bubble? Can this be ethically lawful to invest? This is gambling…and I get tired answering some of those questions. However, I tried to put this piece together for newbies, especially millennials who are marvelled by the magic of the crypto world. Alas! You can make good money with cryptocurrencies, in fact, a 1000% returns within a year is pretty common in the crypto universe. It is, however, equally easy to lose all of that money within the twinkle of an eye. Here are a few tips for those who are willing to join the train.

1. DELVE EXTENSIVELY BEFORE INVESTING
    The first step in crypto consciousness is understanding the underlying technology – blockchain. Forget the tech jargons for now. No one needs to convince you of how revolutionary blockchain technology is. A good starting point is reading articles, checking online forums and vlogs discussing cryptos. This outlook will help broaden your mind to learning and seeing the possibilities of the potential of blockchain technology.
  2. INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU’RE WILLING TO LOSE
    In the cause of my extensive research in the early days, I’ve realized a very important rule of the thumb in the crypto markets — only invest what you’re willing to part ways with. This is because the market is exceptionally volatile, one which is fueled by hype and market sentiments rather than fundamental elements.
  3. FOCUS ON THE LONG-RUN
    Cryptocurrency is not a “get rich quick scheme”. Do not have the sole mentality of pursuing short-term gains, especially if you do not have the necessary trading or technical skills.
  4. DIVERSIFY YOUR PORTFOLIO
    Your cryptocurrency investments should be spread across the market proportionally. There are over 1,600 different coins and tokens in the crypto space.
    Never put all your eggs in one basket. A well-built portfolio is a solid foundation for better returns.
  5. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR PROFIT & LOSS
    When I first started, I wasn’t taking cognisance of the amount of satoshi a coin was worth. I simply saw those figures as randomly controlled by bots. To the contrary, those numbers determine the value of your coin at any given time. The key to profitability in this area is to buy low and then sell high. You need to pay attention while placing a buy order and as well observe when the market moves in a bullish direction to count your gains.

I really hope these few points are able to help someone who’s struggling to cope.
Don’t lose hope or give up. You’ll get better if you’re consistent and disciplined.
Cheers

1. EDUCATION; EDUCATION-be disciplined
  2. Have a Trading plan and follow your trading rules- Be disciplined
  3. RISK MANAGEMENT- Fall in Love with Stop Loss- NEVER; EVER BREAKUP WITH STOP LOSS
    Remember STOP LOSS is your BFF; your air; your lung; your heart
    STOP LOSS ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON.

My advice is simple - Don`t trade crypto. :smile: Just stack it.
If they want to trade after all use very small leverage and focus in 1 or 2 pairs max. Gain some experience and then try to scale up.

My advice to crypto trading newbies…

Dollar cost average into the 2-3 major coins each month with an amount that is immaterial to you but enough to accumulate over time.

Don’t have money to put away each week or month? I doubt that… Skip buying that new pair of shoes or skip a night or two out on the town and buy some BTC or ETH.

I think price targets are rubbish… no one really knows. And while I have no idea how the future will look, I am more bullish that crypto currency will play a part in our future somehow and the chances of that being one of the major coins already adopted by the masses being a higher probability.

Why I think it has legs?.. Last year I required a job done and found someone in India who could help me (I am from Australia). Paid him in BTC and while we were talking he confirmed that it had reached his account. There may be other methods out there, maybe PayPal (I don’t use it), but I was amazed how simple and relatively quick this was. And I have no doubt things will get better. It is just whether governments end up supporting it or pushing it away.

One extra thing… Crypto is still a highly speculative asset so you should be diverting a portion of your income to savings/emergency funds, and potentially even something more stable like ETF’s before allocating money to Crypto.

My two cents worth :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would prefer BTC
I do not have an advice on this topic, really.
You have to find your way. Make experience, in wide and in depth. See past, look at yourself and decide which vision of the future may be good for you.

Whenever you find extra money, buy Bitcoin, hold for your retirement.

Hello,

My best advice is to do your own research (DYOR). When you are buying Crypto, you are investing in a new World on finance, so you much do must research you can. It is an asset, as a stock, on your portfolio, so when are you buying cripto, you truly believe in this world on DeFi, NFT, etc. Do your research on books or youtubers, as CoinBureau for example, to understand what are you investing. Do you buy something that you don’t know his uses, or his future? Ask Yourself…

Don’t do it lol!!

At least not until you can already make good money from forex/indices etc

1 Like

The easiest thing to do is dollar cost average. Have a determined budget to invest in crypto for a year. Each week or month (statistically is better each week.) take a corresponding size of your budget and buy a token/coin. Meanwhile learn about DeFi. About stacking, lending, yield farming, liquidity pools.

Haha, but people are free to choose which market they want to in, whether crypto, forex, stock, indices, commodities, etc. And they are free to choose too what style they want to play, either trading or investing it or both

Simple, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND ALSO INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE

1. Following the Herd

The crypto market is very volatile. There are new coins launching every now and then, and that is where the trouble begins. Your knowledge is the ultimate power you have, and you should always trust your intuition before listening to someone and following them blindly.

A lot of people just go online, and follow one particular trader’s strategies blindly. That is the biggest mistake one can make while investing . You should build a knowledge base for yourself and then go on with your decision. It is good to take advice, but following anything blindly can result in the loss of your precious savings.

2.Not Doing Proper Research

Well, this sounds as basic as it is. However many investors ignore this very first step and go all in without having much knowledge about the pattern of the crypto they invested in.

People always fall for “get rich overnight” scams. A lot of new people enter the market because they see the monetary value of some coins touching the sky. They think that by investing in some cryptocurrency, they will also get rich overnight. This isn’t the case; even if you look at Bitcoin, it was grossing around very low monetary value in the start and gained its popularity over the last few years only.

Instead of investing in random coins, sit down and conduct proper research, look at the trends and how they are gaining popularity over the years, and then select a cryptocurrency you want to invest in. Remember, it is very hard and rare to be rich just by guessing games. It takes a lot of research to become an expert.

3.Afraid of The Market Trend

This is another problem with a lot of people. Even if they do proper research and actually end up investing in cryptocurrency, because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, the values of crypto coins change drastically in a short period of time; they pull out their money and later regret it.

A lot of people choose panic selling of their coins, and they are just too quick to make decisions when it comes to cryptocurrency. We had seen this in the first person; when Bitcoin started to lose its value around January 2018, one of our friends sold all of his Bitcoins, and now he just regrets it.

@ATOGG

To be honest I think it’s all but impossible to do your ‘own’ research in this sector - so full of hype and hidden agendas it is.

The only way you can possibly do research in this sector free from bias is to become a Blockchain developer - otherwise your spouting things that sound good but are really just second hand information.

The other option is to trade 100% technical (because there is no fundamental value in a line of code).

I often say bad things about the sector but it IS a traders wet dream if you can follow a few simple price patterns

3 Likes

SUre. But learn other markets first would be my advice. Much less market driven by hype.

1 Like