Giving up the pipe dream of making a living in Forex

I never said that I know anything that you should be impressed with. What I’m saying is that your posts are full of this Hedge fund manager started like this, this one started like this…all here say from what you read on the internet and not a single fact.

Not a single “Hey I’m Mike and I work at Goldman Sachs and we make money doing this and using this and that” or “hey I’m Sally and I worked for ECB along side Mario Draghi and you saw me on TV and we used to trade like this” — those are the claims Bart and if verified cold hard facts

You came to a conclusion that the only logical way to trade is to use an automated system…believe me you’re gonna change your heart 200 times after that…

That is an absolute lie. You should ashamed of yourself.

Well, apparently the good information in the first 10 pages of my thread has been covered in a bunch of ****. Oh well.

Excellent Excellent Excellent thread. The thread you referenced is one of my top five reasons that before you pay for anything, go through and study some of the free ones first
Best Wishes and Continued Success and thank you for referencing the ff post
Gp

Miardo, your’re on baby pips not a Sachs bulletin board. If you want hedge managers talking then get a job at one. :slight_smile:

Lol…here I’m ashamed :smiley:

Lol, I’m trying, I’m trying :smiley:

You know the problem with these Internet forums is “The blind leading the blind” :smiley:

Forex trading is a dream. To hell with dreams. I am going back to the real world of taking long positions in illiquid assets with no exit strategy.

wtf is an arbitrager on acid thinking?

Lmao :d :d :d