Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

DOW at all time highs, Tech sector consolidates, Oil down but energy stocks up. Gold down, Cryptos big pull back after record run. Forex consolidates

All this covered in my weekly market review

mostly up day with YTD leader Biotech leading , Tech sector rallies, Energy still weak , XLV, XLI and DIA at all time highs

Red day in the Markets with lots of selling in final hour, only 1/3rd of market is above it’s 10 dma

Crypto Market Cap is on the rise, Bitcoin hold 9 billion lead over Ether, that is up from 6 billion a week ago

Biotech is on fire, coming off the pinbar reversal I noted on May 31st

Market was mostly sleep walking today, DOW and S&P nearly flat

The Transports have formed a multi year Cup w/ Handle, with energy prices being kept low, Transports could be in for a big long term move up

Here is my weekly look at Market Trends

Cryptos’ selloff hard today, market cap back below 100 billion,

Flat day in the markets with a slight bias to the up side

Hi volume selling in final hour of trading, looks like market wants to pull back here

after big selloff money flowing back into Crypto’s , so is the selling over or is this just a dead cat bounce

big bullish day for the markets as 2/3 of the market up over 1%, lets see if these gains can hold into the close

Crypto’s held on to and extended gains, Biggest mover Ethereum, breaking through some major resistance at 300

Markets gave back most of yesterdays gains, led lower by Semiconductors which are in full correction mode

Being the end of the month and halfway point for the year I will be looking at long term monthly charts, as expected Stocks are moving higher, Oil lower and Gold/Silver sideways

DOW hit all time high before pulling back, Nasdaq/Tech sector continues with it’s correction

Crypto’s continue to consolidate after correction, except for Litecoin now near all time highs

Mixed day with front runner Biotech leading higher, and worst sector energy leading lower