Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

Cryptos’ selloff hard today, market cap back below 100 billion,

Flat day in the markets with a slight bias to the up side

Hi volume selling in final hour of trading, looks like market wants to pull back here

after big selloff money flowing back into Crypto’s , so is the selling over or is this just a dead cat bounce

big bullish day for the markets as 2/3 of the market up over 1%, lets see if these gains can hold into the close

Crypto’s held on to and extended gains, Biggest mover Ethereum, breaking through some major resistance at 300

Markets gave back most of yesterdays gains, led lower by Semiconductors which are in full correction mode

Being the end of the month and halfway point for the year I will be looking at long term monthly charts, as expected Stocks are moving higher, Oil lower and Gold/Silver sideways

DOW hit all time high before pulling back, Nasdaq/Tech sector continues with it’s correction

Crypto’s continue to consolidate after correction, except for Litecoin now near all time highs

Mixed day with front runner Biotech leading higher, and worst sector energy leading lower

Nothing but red today, majority of market now below it’s 50 day moving average, is this another buy the dip opportunity?

Here is my weekly look at market trends. Stocks mostly up for the week, oil down, Gold and Silver sell off, Bitcoin consolidates, CAD rules the currencies.

If you like what I am doing here hit that little Heart shape like button, Thanks

50/50 market , as half of my ETF’s were positive today, lead by Metals and Mining

Yes the sell off in CryptoCurrency can find no bottom, Market cap is back to where it was on May 22nd. Bitcoin has extended it’s dominance over the altcoin market. One bright spot is Litecoin , it has held up better than most in this correction stage. If you have been following the Crypto market then you know this is the norm, huge run ups, sharp selloffs, followed by months of sideways price action. No reason to catch a falling knife but there will be a time to buy at these low prices

One week ago only 4 ETF’s were above their 10 dma, today only 4 are below their 10 dma. as I have said before, the only thing you need to know to make money in this market is " buy the freaking dip"

Mostly up day with price lead higher by retail, Some nice volume coming into retail last two days, but no reason to be buying other then a very risky trade

New all time highs for DOW-30, S&P500, DOW Transports , the pull back we saw in the Nasdaq seems to be over and was nothing more then another buy the dip opportunity

Here is my look at the market trends, US Stocks at new all time highs, Gold and oil up but still in down trend, Bitcoin takes a nose dive, and finally weakness in US dollar

If you like these video and want to see more please hit the like button or thumbs up

Thanks