Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

In my last post I noted the very bullish pin bar in Bitcoin, today we are seeing price surge again just shy of 6,000

What a wild run BTC is having… and it might just be the beginning…I probably should get into it :smiley:

I remember thinking something very similar in the late part of last century when looking at tech stocks.

Bad news for me was that I followed up on the thinking :frowning:

At the end of the Tech bubble you had a clear parabolic move in price of the NASDAQ followed by a reversal, it was pretty obvious to any season chart technician, I just wish I had been season back then

I have not seen that type of move yet in Bitcoin, we have has some incredible runs followed by beep pullbacks, We may not see another 8 times move like we have seen this year, but this could easily double or triple from here

Another week and more all-time highs, DOW was the big winner for the week, Gold moved lower on US Dollar strength, Oil holds above $50, and Bitcoin tops $6,000 and market cap of $100,000

All this and more in my weekly market trend review

It is when you see headlines like this that a top and reversal might be near

Jeez Dennis, you’re reading this stuff?

Just the headlines, looking for market sediment

1 Like

Mostly down day in a very overbought market, if we do get that over due pull back Utilities might be a good place to hide out

No place to hide today, but look at that reversal candle in the VIX, This has been the story of this market, every selloff is bought

I talked about this in my weekend video, US Dollar Index inverse Head and Shoulders, well today we got the neckline break and boy it was a big one, from here 97.00 is a good target, You can also play this by shorting the EURUSD

after a pullback the FANG stocks are back in play, lead by Amazon up over 13% today, that is unheard of for a $1,000 stock

More new all-time highs, markets surge higher on Amazon earnings, Gold and Silver going no ware, Oil breaks $54, Bitcoin on the move again, Dollar H&S in play

all this and more in my weekly trends review

Mixed day, Energy lead on the upside

Bitcoin sits ready to top $7,000 and has added nearly doubled it’s market cap from September while the Alt-coins have gone sideways or declined. I am a Bitcoin buyer on any pullback

1 Like

S&P and DOW saw 8th straight week of new all-time highs, Oil breaks out of important resistance, Gold weak but at support, Bitcoin rockets above $7,000

1 Like

Bitcoin above $7500, Market Cap for Bitcoin alone over $125 billion, Skies the limit on this one

Bitcoin, $2,000 move in just 8 days

The Trump Rally

Today we had another one of these opening gaps down followed by a deep selloff then recovery, last two times market shuck it off and continued higher, let’s see what happens this time

1 Like