Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

Today we had another one of these opening gaps down followed by a deep selloff then recovery, last two times market shuck it off and continued higher, let’s see what happens this time

1 Like

after 6 week rally, prices on stocks pulled back a little, looks like just a breather from overbought conditions, Oil had another good week while gold and silver struggle. Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency sector remains where all the excitement is

1 Like

Markets are going through a pullback, as we see money flowing into Utilities.

My list of must-own stocks, Yes all the FANG stocks are here and we might hate them, but if you don’t own them you likely will underperform the market

Mixed week for stocks with Nasdaq and Russell leading the way, Gold and Silver up but nothing to get excited about, big news remains with Bitcoin as it tops $8,000

It is when I see headlines like this, I worry we are near a top

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/morgan-stanleys-wilson-sees-p-175637258.html?.tsrc=rss

1 Like

No video this week as I am taking some time off, this will be my last post until next weekend.

We will be entering the last week of the month with most indexes at or near all-time highs, oil is moving closer to the $60 mark. Gold is stuck and going sideways. and the Cryptocurrencies have gone completely insane

Everyone have a great week

I am back!

Big move in DOW and S&P, Oil holds above 58, Gold down, and Bitcoin soars to over $11,000

1 Like

another week of gains for stocks, a small pullback in oil, Gold sells off, and Bitcoin to the moon

Santa rally is clearly on in most sectors of the market

S&P 500 up 1% on the day and at another all-time high, Santa rally continues

More of the same, Santa rally is one for stocks, oil pulls back, gold breaks its losing streak, and Cryptocurrencies look to rule the world

The Trump Rally

First, they told us it was 99% certain that Hillary would win. Then when Trump won they told us it was 100% certain the stock market would crash. If you want to make money in stocks you need to stop listening to " they" or better yet listen and do the opposite

Everyone have a Merry Christmas

ETF’s as they finish 2017, Biotech was the big winner, only sector of market down was energy

Could this be the year for Gold? December price rally had gold up 13% for the year and a similar move for Gold Miners, Silver remains the lagger but a late Santa rally had it up 6% for the year. Lots of experts are calling for a big metals rally this year, but they have been calling the same thing every year. sooner or later they will be right

Alibaba the stock that beat all the FANG stocks last year is off and running with a +6% one day move. If you want to stick it to Jeff Bezos then buy BABA

Two days into new year and Netflix is already up over 7%, FANG stocks show no sign of letting up

DOW, S&P and Nasdaq hitting all time highs today, at the same time the crowd that was wrong about the market crashing in 2017 is now calling for market crash in 2018.

Dow Top 25,000

Great first week of year for stocks, this is a risk on trading environment