Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

We see gold heading for its all-time high, Silver on the other hand even after a really good week is still barely above its bottom, a break above 20 is what we are waiting for but by then gold could already be at all-time highs, this is a historic imbalance and will need to correct, either gold needs to come down or Silver needs to trade higher, much higher. I am betting on Silver but it has been a long wait

1a

1a1

Because of the imbalance with Gold?

For guys learning - the 50 ma with SLV.

Couple that with good numbers re the world virus threat and the fact that CRB will rise in anticipation - likely too that Gold will fall - the difference between precious metal and commodities.

SLV

Edit: forgot to mention - volume on an ETF is not tick volume, it’s traded volume.

Edit again… forgot to give credit:
http://www.sectorspdr.com/sectorspdr/etf/slv/charting

The federal reserve is devaluing our currency, Gold is a great measure of the actual worth of the currency, Silver is playing catch up, and gaped up again today, still need to see it above 20 and things could get interesting

1a

We see the Nasdaq nearing its pre corona virus levels, breaking to new highs could spark a huge rally just as America gets back to work.

In the novel 1984, the government would sensor all bad news, leaving people to believe things were getting better. In this alternate version of that novel, it is the news media that is only reporting the bad news leaving people to believe it is worse than it really is, clearly the Stock Market is not buying into this propaganda, I hope you are not either

Forgive me if this is a foolish question/assumption.

Silver typically follows trends from gold (almost as a lagging indicator?) correct?

1 Like

Is the Bull Market back on, QQQ at all-time high, May unemployment down, all while the media is acting like Chicken Little.

After two months of consolidation we had a breakout move in Gold, looking at the long term chart we seem to be headed to a test of the all-time high

any dip is a buy signal

1a1

1a2

With gold prices surging today above 1,800 we could be just weeks away from all-time highs at 1,920

With the Fed money printing machine working overtime gold is all most certain to continue this uptrend

If today’s candle holds above the 50 dma it may be time to buy Walmart

Biotech and QQQ’s are leading the market higher, both up over 20% YTD,

If you are no good at picking stocks just pick the top-performing ETF’s it is that simple

1a
1a1

FANG, TANG and MAGA stocks continue to dominate

Tesla’s move up has similarities to Bitcoins 2017 run, No indication this move is finished, I just hope we get a pullback so I can add to my position

If you are not making big $$$$ in this market you need to find a new hobby

Our Trading Strategy , Making money has never been easier

Did you buy the Tesla dip, if not Broccoli Man in my previous post has a few words for you

1 Like

On a day that is seeing the DOW down over 600 points, your portfolio is weathering the storm if you have these most own stocks in your portfolio

All these are up today
Tesla
Alibaba
Microsoft
Netflix
Apple

Nasdaq ends its three-week losing streak, S&P and DOW down but finished week near their highs, Could this be another buy the dip opportunity.

The market breaks its 4-week losing streak but ends on a sour note Friday over concerns for President Trump’s health, this could indicate who the Markets want to see in the White House for the next 4 years, Markets hate change, News about the Presidents health will likely lead to some large swings in the coming week

1a1

Down day for everyone except Tesla, any rally in stocks could see Tesla at new all-time highs