Going offshore to escape the CFTC

That is amazing!!!

We are overpaying with BeeksFx.

How long have you been using them, and have you experienced any downtime.

:grinning:

I’m interested in LMFX and, as I said previously, I have a client
who will shortly give me some opportunity to evaluate the quality
of execution, pricing, etc… at LMFX.

The problem with LMFX, as with nearly all of the offshore brokers
who deal with U.S. persons, is their “smorgasbord” of funding
options. I would suggest lobbying them to provide BitCoin as a
method, which I realize is not for everyone, but it would then make
funds transfers independent of financial constraints imposed by
CFTC and U.S. governmental efforts to squeeze out these brokers.

hyperscalper

REGARDING FINPROTRADING.COM

Yes, yes, yes ! This is hands-down the highest quality broker
I’ve seen on pricing, commission, speed and support.

Support FinProTrading.com . A broker like this needs
to be encouraged !!

hyperscalper

1 Like

The List

The List has been updated:

• Evolve Markets has been added

• TradeWiseFX has been removed

Trusted Broker designations

Thanks to those who have replied regarding possible Trusted Broker status for:

• Finpro Trading

• LMFX

I’d like to see additional comments from other thread participants, as well.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is complex, because it relies on robust encryption, and encryption is complicated.

For brand-new newcomers to bitcoin, here's some help:

Use the following URL for a free download of this Dummies book in .pdf format --
http://file.allitebooks.com/20160823/Bitcoin%20For%20Dummies.pdf

I think FinPro is hands down a trusted broker. They have the best spread and execution quality, their support team is outstanding and always available. I have tried make deposits and withdrawals via bank transfer and bitcoins with no issues at all.

I haven’t tried LMFX yet but, now I’m thinking of opening an account with them as well. Will share my thoughts once I try them.

1 Like

I think this new forum upgrade really stinks, but I am starting to get used to it. Maybe it will eventually be as good as the old one.

I have been trading with TradersWay for several years now and just want to heap a little more praise on them for almost eliminating completely the pause in price quotes that usually immediately followed the release of a major report like the nonfarm US jobs report. About 2 years ago sometimes I had to wait 5 very long minutes for a price update on a currency pair after the 7:30 AM Central Time release

I need to have one or two good reserve brokers in case something happens to TradersWay, so I will probably open accounts at LMFX and FinPro due to so many good comments about them. To increase leverage and/or speed, I like to, using TradersWay, trade “all my eggs in one basket,” which is not a good idea for extremely large accounts, of course.

Many thanks again to you Clint for starting this forum and keeping the valuable broker lists updated for us. .

It is really nice to see a steady stream of new contributors to this forum.

Have been trading with finpro trading from quiet some time. Found them here on this thread. They have the best execution, spreads & commissions. Their support team actually knows what they are talking and will not automatically tell you to email support to get rid of you. If there are any issues, they are amicably resolved. Deposit withdrawals are smooth. Will be nice to see them marked trusted!

Has anyone used Xenia? I believe they are in the Cayman.

Xenia is definitely a non-starter for me because I don’t see any MetaTrader
and my software layers on NJ4X.com API with MT4/5 at the lowest level in
the server pools. Yes, I know MetaTrader is “boring” as compared with the
“sexy” cTrader. But, for me, cTrader is useless since I have this automation
framework… I trade simultaneously across multiple brokerages, and each
one has a pool of MT4 servers. Can’t do that with cTrader. Sorry.

hyperscalper

Would you mind saying what type of strategy, in a nutshell, does your custom EA use?

hyperscalper

I would recommend against using FXChoice.

Use Evolve.Markets instead, assuming they have the instruments you
want which, for me, is straight Forex. No personal info, account is opened
in 30 seconds, fund by BitCoin, use native BitCoin as your account
currency, etc.

hyperscalper

OK, I get lost in this new forum format. A few “continuously scrollable” posts
in the past I suggested Evolve.Markets and asked whether there may be others
which are comparable. Someone chimed in with a list of 2 or 3 others; which
list I can’t seem to find now, as I wanted to evaluate them.

Maybe it was you “Cryptosurf” but anyway…And maybe it was in another thread.

PLEASE REPEAT your list of other BitCoin native Forex broker candidates.
THANKS !

hyperscalper

I didnt have any troubles with Tallinex, but they finally did give me notice that they were terminating all us accounts, but didnt mention they were being pushed by CFTC thugs. I found another offshore broker, the one who Tallinex recommended, only issues I have is that the swap isnt as good as it could be as compared to a host of other brokers. but by far the worst broker ever was Tradersway, worst swap ever! not to mention their b book brokering, just when you thought it was the bank taking the other side of your trades, but it was really your tradersway B book bucket shop.

I forgot to mention in my last comment that the recent upgrade for this forum did result in at least one nice improvement: resetting passwords seems easier and more successful now. I live so far out in the country that only dial up internet access is available, not high speed. In the past passwords seemed to expire about every 6 months, and I always had trouble resetting them and was forced to have someone in management here reset it for me on their end. My last reset was quick and worked the first time, so thank you babypips.com for that.

Agreed that Finpro should be trusted. Zero problems over 1 year and they also take BTC.

seems to be two Finpro’s one accepts us clients the other doesn’t I just signed up for a demo account and looks like they do take bitcoin for deposits which is a plus for sure.

Sorry you feel this way regarding Traders Way rram2. I have an ECN acct with Traders Way & to be honest they are the best broker I have ever traded through! Super fast execution, extremely low spreads, easy deposit with multi funding options including BitCoin, fast & easy withdraws, a superior support team of any I have used, great leverage from 1/1000 & also 100% matching deposit bonus!

What more could one ask for?

G

i have been tracking this thread from few months so i would also like to add my 2 cents. For testing I opened accounts with tradewisefx, finpro trading, lmfx and evolve markets. Tradewise fx stopped accepting US clients so it went out of the list soon. From FinPro Trading, LMFX and Evolve market, i would recommend FinPro and evolve market, main reason being both support BTC deposits and withdrawals. But FinPro is far better in terms of spreads and execution. And they just charge $2 as commissions; firstly their offerings and conditions looked too good to be true to me but then when I actually started trading, I experienced them myself and no doubt their services speaks for them
thanks

Trusted Brokers

The Trusted Broker designation represents our appraisal of the honesty, integrity, and reliability of the brokers so designated. In awarding the Trusted Broker designation, we are saying simply that particular brokers have earned our trust.

Our Trusted Brokers are not the winners of a popularity contest. We are not certifying that they have the tightest spreads, provide the lowest latencies, or offer all of our favorite features. Rather, we are attesting to their trustworthiness to handle our money and execute our trades honestly and efficiently.

It’s clear from the overwhelmingly positive comments in this thread regarding Finpro Trading and LMFX that both of these brokers have proven that they can be trusted, and I’m pleased to designate both of them as Trusted Brokers. Later today, I will add the Trusted Broker icon to their listings in Group 1, and in the Alphabetical List.

Congratulations to Finpro Trading and LMFX.

On the LINKS page (post #2), you can read the recent comments by participants in this thread regarding these two brokers (and others). That page has just been updated with 42 new links.

Thanks to all of you who shared your experiences and offered your evaluations here in this thread, as we developed our consensus on Finpro Trading and LMFX.

Sure @HyperScalper

It basically uses hedging techniques to open/close trades and monitors the charts so I won’t have to be glued to the computer all day (I have a full-time job). I’ll be trading the USD/JPY pair only. I do update the EA on every new trade it places. I use basic tech analysis (such as channels and fib tools and multiple time frames) to identify the trend and support/resistance levels and then update the EA accordingly to get it ready for the next move.

I can let the EA run on its own and it does give me a decent rate of return but I’ve learned that my style of trading is to get in there and make changes.

I like the high leverage that TradersWay offers (1000:1) since I use a hedge system. My goal is to start with $1000 USD and double up every 3 months (12 month goal of $16000). Then, I’ll cash out the 6K and use the remaining 10K to keep doubling up and cashing out.

If my strategy doesn’t work then I lose the initial 1K and keep my day time job :slight_smile:

1 Like