Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Lol.Im truly not trying to look like a spam artist I swear.I learned a great deal from this site but have gotten the feeling that this site is utilized(maybe created) by the other side(those who dont really want you to succeed) or been hijacked by the like.What are the freaking odds of this Kingsman asking this question at this moment after my above statement??? See what I mean above???Why???Could be innocent???Could be SarCAsM???My mind is screaming sarcasm(wait 4 it).Lol.Even I, a so called american citizen has learned that South Africa offers a handful of brokers.Surely the logical thing to do for someone who plans to trade logically per say would be to research questions as such for self over seeking opinions of anonymous individuals of a group he’s only been part of for less than a week.Who does that???This is the suspect behavior I speak of.Whats even more suspect is that the ones who have said so much positive promotional insight about TradersWay have failed to mention that TW (which is said to be located in Dominica who has a Dominican Republic phone #)(these are 2 completely different places for the unlearned) requires you to send your deposit to a freaking hotel room(knowledge acquired by my banks) in SUNNINGHILL SOUTH AFRICA.This is why I took the Kingsmans well timed question as sarcasm.Its a damn shame how ppl will screw hardworking ppl who deserve a FAIR chance.BEWARE and BE CAREFUL.These scammers of the new age have evolved tremendously in this age.They work 9-5s as teams and have multiple accounts at hand with a masters degree in mental deception to rob whoever possible.Gaining your trust is the first step.

[quote=“LiveOne, post:4574, topic:35612, full:true”]
.I learned a great deal from this site but have gotten the feeling that this site is utilized (maybe created) by the other side (those who dont really want you to succeed) or been hijacked by the like.[/quote]

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

@LiveOne hello. This is one of the most honestly contributed thread that I have seen in a very long time. What the hell, you sound like one of those cry babies who go on every thread and complain for your 5 mins attention. If you have so much of an issue with all the participants of this thread, Please stay out

Their swap is much2 higher. and by much i mean 6x higher - 10x higher. Checkout GB{PAUD GBPNZD, those pair usually have the highest swap

Nobody knows, and nobody will ever know. :astonished:

The Ever Wondering VIPER

I look at broker with high leverage like LMFX and Trader’s way with leverage 1000:1, they both very much alike with their swap is 10x higher than average, so not good for long term trader, but very good for scalper. It’s very good for trader who like to go all in at once, i like to try it one day

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all of the help and info from this thread. Been following it for over a year now, and finally created an account to throw down some info…
Alright, So TradersWay just a few hours ago from now. 08.29.17 0:45 to be exact. Huge spike on GBPUSD (I only trade GBPUSD, so thats all I have up). FinPro does not have that, looks like normal chop during those times on FinPro… How crazy. Anyone else getting that? (btw, I have Live accounts with both brokers, & reside in the USA)

Something bad is going on over there… They’re manipulating the feed. I vote for an emergency suspension of their trusted designation.

Yes. I believe I can say that I have noticed a lack of “quality, trust, and safety” in the past couple months. What I am noticing now, that I have no recollection of during my first year with them, is freezing feed during news, and a longer than usual time to execute an order (I trade GBPUSD only remember, and i try to catch the London ADR move). Maybe they are having issues, technical problems, or are switching sides, who knows…
Btw, another spike has happened again 08.29.17 @ 08:00. Wild stuff… Both are 60+ pips

I have just started trading a live account with TradersWay myself a few weeks ago (trial account for months).
There have been several huge, crazy spikes today in every market I watch, which include most of the major USD markets and a few JPY markets.

I have long and very good experience trading with TradersWay
Check the withdrawals every month myfxbook.com/members/togr/oscillatortradersway/1754580
I would stay away from the other, especially FxGlory, it reminds me RVD MARKETS a lot

Yep. Same here. I was all but wiped out on GBP/JPY and USD/JPY. It was acknowleded that there was a bad price feed and that it was corrected. But, not in my account.

From customer service:

Dear Client,

Your case is being handled. Issue will be resolved.

You will receive a reply from our management as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Support Department

TradersWay

tel/fax: +1 849 937-0815

[email protected]

How has your withdrawal experience with FinPro been?

From Traders Way…

Hello G,

Early this morning one of our liquidity providers was sending off market quotes which caused prices on several pairs to show up incorrectly in our platform. We have tended to the issue and corrected the price history for affected pairs and corrected trades opened or closed during this short time period. We are aware of this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience.

If any of your clients have trades that were in question during this period and were not yet corrected, please instruct them to send an email to [email protected] along with their account number and order ID and it will be corrected ASAP accordingly

Regards,

Adam

So Any trades that were affected will be compensated or corrected. BTW, I requested another withdraw last week & payment was received in less then 3 days! IMHO Traders Way is by far the best broker I’ve traded thru.

G

I had a position blown out due to the issues with Tradersway yesterday. Am waiting for account to be credited.

The amount was not to large, but if they can’t address in a reasonable timeframe, then there’s no way im gonna risk any more capital with them.

@lickit Have not withdrawn. I have about 1 month with FinPro, deposited via Wire. And about 1.5 years with TradersWay, via Bitcoin. No withdrawal issues with TradersWay thus far.

Thanks @GPipster and @JDSmith999 for the info and update. TW coming thru with the fix. A bit uneasy that it happened in the first place, but thankful they will fix. I was unaffected, just saw it and questioned.

I had a question in mind. How can a broker offered an ECN account at such a minimum deposit requirements with a fixed spread included ? O.o

Recent update from Tradersway

Dear Valued Client,
_ _
Early in the morning on August 29th one of our liquidity providers began sending incorrect quotes through our system. This caused many clients to suffer losing trades on their accounts. We have disconnected and dropped this liquidity provider so that the issue will not reoccur. Our charts have been fixed using correct market data. However, as there were many trades involved we are carefully and meticulously working to resolve this issue by correcting all trades that were affected during this time.
_ _
Therefore if you opened or closed any trades on August 29th, you may find that these trades might be deleted from your account or otherwise modified as needed to reflect the correct market prices that would have been present on our platform. All the trades regardless of profit or loss must be treated in the same manner. We very much understand that this might disappoint some, but all deals after this matter has been resolved must reflect accurate and true market prices.
_ _
After we have completed all trade corrections, we will send another email out updating you. You may contact us with any questions you may have regarding your account. We will be happy to have a correspondence with you.
_ _
Thank you for your kind understanding and sorry for any inconvenience caused. As there are many inquiries, we will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
_ _
Best Regards,
TradersWay Team

Yes, I received the same email. Has anyone on the board gone through this before? I am wondering if all open positions that were closed due to margin or stop loss will be restored to open or simply closed out at the real price at the time of the bad price tick.

I’ve never had it happen before.

It’s a good sign they are addressing the issue in earnest.