Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I would not wait for one particular person at your banking institution . I was told there is a time limit despite what CCM said. Yes they directed me to request any and all credit card activity on my account from Capital City Markets . I brought all my paper work and email communication . They need directly from CCM the CC activity , then they can proceed . On the flip side unfortunately the employee in the investigative department says this absolutely looks like I am getting swindled .

It’s the last word that you wrote that I was interested in hearing… “swindled”. I feel the same way. This whole situation reeks of shenanigans. Because of that, I’m taking the CCM “time limit” with a grain of salt. I’m waiting to visit with the head accountant at my bank.

Well we will get to the bottom of this . Anyone I have talked with says it does not make any sense . My deposits were many many months ago, all of sudden CCM never received them makes no sense .

Agreed. My earliest deposit was in July. If they walk away with my deposits & my profits, fine… it’s not enough to break me financially. But what I won’t do, is give them more money. And I won’t do business with them again.

Part of me wonders if CCM is having financial problems & this is a money hunt, to be used to shore up their reserves. I suspect many people who received their emails will walk away. Which would just cause them to go out of business even more quickly. That’s just a guess. We’ll have to wait & see what happens.

Trader’s Way trade executions are way too slow. Anybody else experiences the same? imo, they should be removed from the list of Trusted Brokers.

You know the same thought crossed my mind that they are having some kind of financial issue and doing this buys them some time for who ever they may owe but also I have another thought. What I do know is it will cause repercussions across all the chats , Skype and trading groups I and surely others that Capital City Markets is lying to . It wont be pretty once people find out they close accounts because they said they never received funds from x amount of months ago…ludicrous , and its not complicated . And here is my other thought that is most likely the case. Capital City Markets ARE fraudulently telling the trader his or her money is in their account but it never really is or was , expecting you to blow the account , basically we are given a fake account like a demo, they tell you its real , and they take the money for themselves it was never deposited in to REAL said account. I have already posted to 3 groups I am in and posted all that has transpired so far .

I have an account with TW and have never had a problem with slow execution. Does your computer have an SSD Drive, or a hybrid SSD + HDD…? I’ve noticed that trades are executed faster on computers that have SSD drives. Which means it’s not the broker, but rather your computers processing speed.

I have the best machine money can buy. I am 100% certain that this is MT4 server issue and I think TW purposely delays the execution. This used to be fast. now for the last few months all my trades are executed with great delay, especially closing the trades.
I should also mention that other brokers I have are executing at great speed.

@Martin22

Thanks for weighing in on the current CCM situation.

And welcome to this forum, and this thread.

Interesting. I haven’t traded my TW account recently.
Maybe things changed after they had that liquidity provider issue a few months ago… the one that spiked the data feed & that they sent out the emails about.

If your machine has an SSD Drive & TW trades are still slow compared to other brokers, then Youve found the source of the problem.

I was thinking about the potential financial problem from this perspective…

Let’s say CCM has 100,000 “small”account traders (pick any number of accounts / dollar amount that you want). And let’s assume that they don’t want to mess with the big money account holder because those guys comes withexceklent attorneys & would the the heck out of them. Lets say 50% of those small account traders will do as they’re told in the CCM email & redeposit the requested money without question via bank wire… then do the math.

That’s a quick way for the broker to raise some capital.

yeah, they gone bad it seems. they were good broker. now, with what they are doing, they might lost the clients super fast. nobody wants a broker who delays the execution.

Yes I hear you , but who in their right mind would send MORE money when CCM couldn’t get it right the first time.
CCM asks account holders send us more money . Your original money is gone , all past trades meaningless but can we be friends again ?

You’d be surprised at what people will do. :upside_down_face:

Here’s a copy of an email I sent to CCM a few minutes ago –

We have few accounts with TW. We did not notice and delays. We use VPS from amsterdam recommended by HyperScalper with aprox 2ms ping.

Thank you Clint. Much appreciated due diligence .

VPS might give some improvements. What about without VPS? try some TW trades, I talked to many of my friends who has account with TW, they confirmed the delay on executing trades, that too way too much in closing trades.

Many brokers, especially TradersWay, are dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
because, as it was explained to me, “we want to keep our jobs”. So they have
an interest in Client Satisfaction.

With regard to TradersWay execution delays, going back a year or more,
I was seeing 800 millisecond execution times average. I queried their
management, and they were able to provide me with <250 millisecond
average executions.

I’d suggest you look into that. A MetaTrader broker can go through what is
called an “Aggregator”. In effect, that delays incoming requests, and tries
to consolidate smaller volumes into larger orders, before passing the
request along to Liquidity Providers. The Aggregator, on a per-account
basis, can be bypassed through Broker server side configuration.

Don’t be asking for such an accommodation unless your work is truly
performance critical. IF YOU JUST ASK, YOU MIGHT GET, as they say !!

hyperscalper

See my reply further down, concerning TradersWay
performance improvement.

hyperscalper