Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Anyone have news re: Dodd-Frank repeal?? Google didn’t yield much. Bill S. 2155 passed out of committee at end of year, but I can’t figure how it will impact our trading or when it will go to Trump for signature.

Forbes article here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/norbertmichel/2018/01/09/senate-inches-closer-to-financial-reg-reform/#6d210c9e465d

TURNKEYFOREX.COM POSITIVE REVIEWS PAGE

I must admit that I’ve been busy on other things, and have not
had much direct interaction with TurnkeyForex.com other than
opening an account. But we know they use TurnkeyFX.com as
a service provider so technicals will match FinProTrading.com

hyperscalper

HyperScalper,

Thanks for linking us to this. I’ve been having a hard time searching for the right broker to go to as most of them have issues with withdrawal (funny how they accept deposits easily, but withdrawals are damn near impossible).

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write a quick note thanking everyone involved with this thread and the countless hours that is has taken them to maintain such information.

I am from the US and have had multiple brokerage accounts with numerous brokers including the ill fated Interbank FX and FXCM. I wanted to chime in and let everyone know that after years of reading the posts on this website that I recently registered and decided to post.

I am so tired with the stupid rules that the so called financial regulators have imposed on us in the US. Based on the information contained in this post I picked my next broker, TURNKEYFOREX.COM. Their customer service to get the account opened was great. I spoke with 2 guys, Ben and Barry. I am now going to deposit a small amount, 1k, in an account and see how it goes. I know they are not regulated but I have been burned before by the so called REGULATED brokers so I am giving these guys a try.

I will chime in with more info in the next few months as I progress with them,

Thanks again,
Nico AKA DyNaPip

Hi DynaPip,

I, also, opened an ECN account with TurnKey Forex last week and the team there provides great customer services. Barry was one of the gentlemen I spoke with too and he helped me with everything right away.

They gave me a call the next day to ask if I had any questions and the bitcoin transfer to deposit funds into the account is phenomenal. The deposit from my bitcoin wallet posted to my account in the matter of 10 mins. (Same with FinPro).

The execution in the market has been great thus far, so I hope to bring more good news back into the feed soon.

Also, If there’s any one who has had the opportunity to withdraw from either TurnKeyForex or FinPro, please provide your feedback.

Trade well.
-Don (Pipconomist)

TURNKEYFOREX.COM SEEMS TO BE RAMPING UP

I’m really happy to see they are improving their client portal, and
are clearly ramping up an operation. This is an opportunity to
get a good deal and good service. My interest is to have a broker
this is also competitive with FinProTrading.com since, as I’ve
said before, it looks like TurnkeyForex.com as a broker is
relying on the same service provider TurnkeyFX.com as the
FinProTrading operation. This is technically the very best
couple of brokers we have for Forex.

I don’t do anything but mainstream Forex, so my comments
don’t apply to CFD’s or whatever else is out there…

BOTH are fundable by crypto currency, specifically BitCoin
(BTC) but, as I’ve said before, any Crypto can be “shapeshifted”
into or out of BTC by using a service such as ShapeShift.io

hyperscalper

HyperScralper,

I agree 100% with your statements above. My question is regarding their withdrawal process; how would you rate their withdrawal process?

By the way, thank you for all of your help.

Best,
Don (Pipconomist)

Hmm, interesting! Did you disclose that you’re in the US? And what type of verification was needed?

I just use Crypto to deposit/withdraw, and so I really can’t
say anything about the other available methods… Crypto
is usually fairly smooth, even if you have to convert from
Account Fiat USD -> Wallet BTC ->ShapeShift(BTC->Ethereum) ->
Coinbase Wallet -> USD -> Bank which seems worse than it really is…

hyperscalper

Yes, TurnkeyForex.com deals openly with U.S. persons.
Same with FinProTrading.com

hyperscalper

1 Like

Got it. Thanks!

I was hoping it would be as smooth as the Bitcoin Deposit. I appreciate the feedback.

Trade Well.
Don (Pipconomist)

FINPROTRADING.COM AND TURNKEYFOREX.COM PERFORMANCE

Using MetaTrader 4 through our layering onto the NJ4X.com API, we
are seeing Limit Order placement turnaround times of 90 milliseconds,
and Market Order fill confirmations in 130 milliseconds.

Software times from start of request to full confirmation. NJ4X also
allows us multiple MT4 servers for concurrent Order processing…
As you may know, MetaTrader Order Processing is synchronous
(blocking…) so multiple server connections to the account permits
concurrent operations.

This is from a dedicated Windows 2008 R2 Server in Amsterdam
hosted by EQServers.com, with 8 Xeon
threads, and a 1 msec ping time to servers In the London area.
Now running Java 9 which shows higher performance than Java 8.

hyperscalper

1 Like

Great thoughts here. I’m curious if you have reasons that you would shapeshift to Ethereum or Litecoin instead of just transferring using BTC?

I have a trading account with Finpro trading since Nov 2017. The withdrawals are lately becoming very difficult. The last withdrawal took me more than 20 calender days to receive money in my bank account. The latest withdrawal request initiated on 9th Feb2018 hasn’t been processed yet. The chat box is not appearing anymore on the website at all. Tried different desktops and browsers but no luck. No one responding to email. The phone number on website is not attended by anyone and no one is calling back as well. I would be closing all my trading accounts and withdraw all money (hopefully if they let me) and stay far away from Finpro trading.

Shapeshift is an easy way to convert your alt coins / tokens into BitCoins. In many cases you might just have etherum or ripples and want to fund your account. But the only options to fund your account might be via BitCoins, in those cases you can easily use shapeshift to convert them and directly transfer to your trading bitcoin wallet.

Bitcoin broker anyone ? .

I’m looking for a reliable broker who accepts BitCoins and offer bitcoin denominated account. I have researched a lot of brokers but either their fees is very high or their spreads aren’t as great. Haven’t found a good bitcoin broker yet. I know markets.evolve and they have so far been “better” than others but I see slippage in my trades with them.

Any suggestions anyone :slight_smile: ?

Thanks

BTW when you use shapeshift do notice the charges. It can sometimes end up being very expensive like 1-2% on the transfer fees + conversion rates.

Hi all,
I have been tracking activities on this thread for a very long time and been really amazed from the vast information provided in this thread which indeed has proved helpful in all respects.

Today, I want to post to agree with the view of using crypto currencies as a transfer mechanism. I strongly believe that brokerage houses shall not only support bitcoin but also support other altcoins including litecoin, ripple, bitcoin cash etc. transfers using these coins not only involves very low transfer cost but it takes very less time as compared to bitcoin. And from this, it reminds me of the recent fork in litecoin leading to new crypto currency litecoin cash and the main reasons claimed by the litecoin cash team behind this fork is of low transaction cost and fastest speed which we already experience in litecoin as well.

Do you know of any other broker who supports other crypto currencies for account funding instead of just bitcoin.

Thanks,
Charles :slight_smile:

You can check out whaleclub, simplefx. These brokers also offer bitcoin denominated accounts and support payments in other cryptos as well. you might experience a higher spread with simplefx but their long list of deposit options acts as an advantage over other brokers

1 Like

thanks ! much appreciate it. I will also add more to the list of brokers, if I find anyone interesting.

lets all try and find more brokers that fit the list of this thread