Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Hey hyperscalper. This thread missed you :slight_smile: we need more optimistic people in here. BTW, I have been comparing coinexx and Finpro spreads and I do see quiet a bit variance in those broker spreads, do you see the same as well ? Or is it just me hallucinating:-) How is your MAMM account doing ?

What’s a MAMM account? I’m not in the business of being anybody’s money manager… But I have offered elsewhere on this forum to provide consultancy access to Currency Analytics predictive analytics… Currency Strength Meter Analytics and Trend History (REALTIME and FREE) on a mostly free basis for general information.

Spent all of last week integrating MT5 and verifying NJ4X runtime support. We found a memory leak in the server pool processes which we think was due to the MT5 terminal configuration, so we need to limit historical bar fetch counts… Issue resolved.

This push to MT5 was due to my configuring Coinexx, mainly its USD denominated accounts… into the runtime framework, so we have to run against mixed MT4 and MT5 account types. Now it’s getting into scalability of trading, finally.

hyperscalper

By MAMM I meant multi account management module. Might be a bad lingo but as I understand you are programming your application to manage multiple accounts to slice out your trades. Nevertheless, so you finally integrated MT5 from coinexx ? Did you trade on it yet. How is going for you ? Just wondering as I’m trying to compare performance between coinexx Finpro and turnkeyforex

[quote=“HyperScalper, post:5452, topic:35612”]
optimism
[
optimism to me is showing the other side of things when everybody is following the herd. thanks for the good luck charm.

always good to show the good, bad and the ugly side of things. of course you can always ignore the facts

OK, FORGIVEN, GO AND SIN NO MORE LOL

@whywescalp said:
“Nevertheless, so you finally integrated MT5 from coinexx ? Did you trade on it yet. How is going for you ? Just wondering as I’m trying to compare performance between coinexx Finpro and turnkeyforex”

Well, that reminds me to hook up a Coinexx USD account as a
"master" in my system so it will do the Bid/Ask analysis, etc.

Multi-slave copying is a bit technical, but not that difficult a
problem so, yes, I can shoot trades nicely into the “slaves”,
which does not make me a money manager, I hasten to add…
The slaves are typically smaller accounts, so will scale the lot sizes
downward…

Will do that and post a comparison Coinexx versus FinProTrading
for USD denominated accounts. THE BATTLE IS ON !!!

hyperscalper

ok guys i found another broker you guys can look into:

https://grandcapital.net/

the reviews on FPA is not good

@whywescalp I also noticed differences in Turnkey & Coinexx spreads today… they were pretty much identical last week.

I think its normal for brokers spreads to converge and diverge from eachother as long as they are not consistently similar. Because in that case there is no added advantage to add the broker to the kitty. For example between finpro and turnkeyforex their spreads are almost identical at all times. @HyperScalper has quiet a few tools and I’m hoping to get more insights into it once he completes his test between all the brokers that he is tracking.

@SmallPaul , I see that you were the one who introduced us to coinexx in this thread and it came out to be an awsome broker, but now you are making a complete U turn and just proposed a third rated (no offense) broker. I have no intentions to pick any argument with you. We agree on some things and we disagree on others but thats the very reason why these forums exists. This thread is an amazing asset for all of us trying to make a living in forex and we should keep the spirit going :slight_smile: cheers ! - Good night !

And just to add to my comment above. I personally have an account with coinexx and I think its an awsome broker and as good as it can get, given cftc and esma cr@p . Have you traded with coinexx ? do you find anything that is not quiet upto the mark in terms of deposits, withdrawals, spreads, trading conditions ? if yes, please share your experience. I have traded with finpro quiet a lot and till I saw coinexx, finpro was the best broker that I would swear by. Obviously in changing times, you can not marry a broker and thats why I’m moving more of my funds over to coinexx, Ill be happy to know if I shall think otherwise.

no argument here, i have not did a complete u-turn i think coinexx is the best broker we have on our offshore list it’s not even close but there in a regulated country witch give me reason to pause.

btw i also brought up TURNKEYFOREX.COM to babypips, i just find brokers who except U.S. traders it’s your job to do your DD

Anyone have experience with FinPro Trading? Looking to deposit a larger amount of capital. I am a US based trader. I noticed they are a “Trusted Broker” but would like to hear some others chime in with advice. Obviously biggest concern is if they actually process withdrawals…

I have traded with finprotrading and I like them (obviously I prefer coinexx over finpro, but finpro is also rock solid). Never had any withdrawal issue.

My suggestion would be to do your due dilligence and don’t put all your eggs in one basket. If you can, slice out your accounts into more than one broker, instead of putting your total portfolio at a single broker.

How large of a deposit do you have? (if you don’t mind disclosing).

Most posters on here trade less than $5k. I am trading $100k north. I understand depositing outward, I have an account with FXChoice.

It doesn’t matter what I claim my deposit size to be :slight_smile: what matters is that my brokers treat me very well.

If a broker treats a $5k depositor good then they will treat a $100k+ depositor great…

I currently use Finpro, never had a problem with withdraw’s. I also had FXChouce at one time as well.

Thanks Cryptosurf. How long have you been using FinPro? Also how many withdrawals have you made? Ever just tried withdrawing the entire account to test them?

When using an MT5 broker as “primary master” in my system, I found a couple of issues in NJ4X framework. All but the final issue for BulkTickListener is resolved. Once that is working, then I can provide statistical comparisons…

[EDIT] Looks like it just got fixed. So I’ll post comparisons with FinProTrading against Coinexx for USD major Forex pairs.
[EDIT2] looks like some instability but will as soon as I can…

hyperscalper

Tried to place a buy NASUSD in my coinexx account at 1:15 PM ET today, but was declined. Their message says: market closed. Do they close at 1:15PM?