Going offshore to escape the CFTC

SmallPaul

Have you tried or considered using BTC-USCD to and from CoinPro to Coinexx ?
I believe it was mentioned that it might not incur the 1.5% fee that just recently went into effect.

Thanks

No and who wanna pay that type of fee

im still trying to figure out how did LMFX became a instant trusted broker but LQDFX didn’t.

The response feels too personal and informal to me. They can do better.

1 Like

Taking offshore trading literally:

LMFX

There was nothing “instant” about the designation of LMFX as a Trusted Broker. If fact, that designation occurred more slowly than most of the other four.

LMFX was first discussed on this website in Jingoy’s thread titled Lmfx, beginning in October 2015. Immediately after that first mention of LMFX in the Babypips forums, LMFX representative Maria Bachvarova joined Babypips. About 6 weeks later, she began posting in Jingoy’s thread.

Here in the Offshore Broker Thread, LMFX was discussed for the first time in January 2016 by Babypips member Jack72, who was already an LMFX client. That was about 20 months before you became a Babypips member.

At that time, LMFX was added to our List, in Group 1, as an offshore broker that accepts U.S. clients.

Immediately after that first mention of LMFX in this thread by Jack72, Maria Bachvarova began posting here, answering questions about LMFX.

In THIS POST, Maria expressed interest in having LMFX designated as a Trusted Broker.

Over the next 18 months, there were occasional comments about LMFX in this thread, and more than 100 posts about LMFX in Jingoy’s thread, almost all of them positive for LMFX.

In July 2017, I asked for comments on designating LMFX as a Trusted Broker, and based on the responses at that time (and on the considerable discussion of LMFX over the previous 18 months), I decided to award the Trusted Broker designation to LMFX. That was hardly a hasty decision.

Contrary to what you said, LMFX did not become an “instant Trusted Broker”.

LQDFX

As you may have noticed, LQDFX has not been on our radar for as long as LMFX has been. And there has not been nearly as much discussion of LQDFX, as there was of LMFX prior to its designation as a Trusted Broker. Which might help to explain why LMFX is a Trusted Broker, but LQDFX has yet to earn that designation.

Clearly, you are a fan of LQDFX. You should continue to report your experience with them, and encourage other members here to give them a try. If a consensus develops regarding a Trusted Broker designation for LQDFX, I will be delighted to pin that label on them.

4 Likes

i agree about the personal thing, i can also understand their frustration if the trader was lying on them

lol, but should of done it in international waters

Im actually very surprised about the lack of positive discussion about lmfx in this thread. Their customer service is very fast and helpful and their infrastructure is very reliable. They also still offer wire xfers in and out. Never had an issue with deposit ir withdrawals.

I personally trust them over every other broker.

1 Like

The Dutch AFM bans binary options and restricts the marketing or sales of CFDs

https://www.leaprate.com/financial-services/rules-and-regulation/afm-prohibits-binary-options-and-restricts-the-marketing-or-sales-of-cfds/

1 Like

just logged into FX Choice backoffice – not sure if this is a long term thing, but wire transfers are showing up for me for both deposits and withdrawal. deposits look like they have a 3k min amount

did they just enable wires recently? i didn’t see any email notification or announcement regarding this. nonetheless this is good news and hopefully the suspension was temporary.

1 Like

yes wire is back so far

Yep FXChoice has wires again. I wont post the bank name here…

If anyone sends a wire to FXChoice with new banking details please update on if the process goes smoothly.

the guy who got some of his money back from turnkey forex is back, im glad i didn’t put any money with this broker

I honestly don’t know what to make of that guy. His last thread ended with a request to close as he got all of his money back. And now this? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

i do know turnkey forex been quiet the whole time, we kept inviting this broker to FPA they refuse but instead gave the guy his money / profit, i haven’t talk to this guy on this matter to see about the 100k. bottom line they got busted and decided to pay him

looks like he is fishing for more money :rofl: and FPA is the only place that will help him achieve that.

anyhow

I was trying to sign up with these guys to set up a demo. Do we really have provide our phone number? Dont want to share my number unless i decide to go live.

1 Like

I doubt it. Just put in a random number. I think you can download their MT4 and create a demo with random information.

be careful putting words in brokers mouth that doing evil, turnkey forex actions speaks for itself. that we do know