Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Abso freaking lutely correct

1 Like

when you trade for a company you must follow their rules and guide lines it like a 9-5 job always walking on egg shells trying not to break the rules so you don’t get fired, when you trading for yourself you make the rules because you understand your system so you might give yourself a little more room to trade a certain way.

EDIT: the rules are simple to follow i just get aggressive with my trading at times and don’t want limitation on how i trade

2 Likes

And don’t forget how the regulators were laxed during the DotCom boom, then bust. Then redux in 2008 mortgage banking implosion. Same turds who wrote Dodd Frank legislation, dismissed entirely the notion of a mortgage banking problem despite all the warnings.

european regulators don’t have a problem with their citizens going offshore it just american thing

1 Like

congrats, keep us posted :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey! Our boy Clint is famous!

Missed a golden opportunity to lay into the CFTC during your interview, tho

2 Likes

just got a email from https://broker.cex.io/

Became skilled enough in the margin trading and sometimes feel your risk appetite grows?

There is news for you! We introduce more leverage options on CEX.​IO Broker ! Now you can choose between leverages 2x, 5x, 10x, and 100x to meet your trading ambitions:
:relieved: Prefer a more conservative way to trade? — Choose lower leverage.
:nerd_face: Feeling adventurous?— There is 100x leverage .
:point_up: Remember: make sure you understand the risk of high leverage!
Open new trading accounts with various leverage, isolate your risks and stay in control.

1 Like

I’m having a withdrawal issue with Coinexx. I received their approval email; my previous withdrawal the transaction completed shortly after receiving their approval email. This time however, after receiving their approval, hours passed, and I still had not received my money. I reached out to them; they gave me a transaction hash that I put into etherscanDOTio. The details there showed $0.0 for the value, and the To: address was wrong. When I initiated the withdrawal request, I took a screen shot of the address that I pasted into the Coinexx Portal. It’s not the same as the To: address which EtherscanDOTio shows for the transaction hash they gave me. As of right now they are telling me they are looking into it.

I’m happy they are looking into it, but this makes me nervous for doing future transactions with Coinexx. Some of you have experienced similar issues with them. I guess now it’s my turn.

2 Likes

Coinexx fixed the problem; I received my withdrawal. I received an email from Samantha Shaw explaining to me that it was an error on the blockchain and not because the wrong wallet address was entered by Coinexx. Coinexx is definitely aware of this thread on Babypips. She said the following “We do apologize for the inconvenience to you and would be grateful if you could post an update on babypips.” I used gusd for the transfer; I wonder if there is a better coin to use that is more reliable for transfers.

[EDIT]
Also, I would like to add that I read the Etherscan report wrong. Samantha explained to me that I need to look at the header “Tokens transferred” in the report for the ‘To’ address. The ‘To’ address I referred to above is the contract number. In the report I first looked at, that report was missing the “Tokens transferred” section, and there was an execution error.

2 Likes

good job coinexx they are on my most trusted broker list :hugs:

2 Likes

That’s very good to know. Btw, I am hearing in my another group that Coinexx sends withdrawals in less than 24 hours. I haven’t tried myself lately. But was that case, in your particular experience?

1 Like

they have tried to cut down the time withdrawals take, but needs a little more work

1 Like

So the withdrawal I did before the one that had an issue, I received the withdrawal request email on Sun, Jun 7, 12:42 AM. I received their approval email at Mon, Jun 8, 8:12 AM and my funds were transferred 2 minutes after the approval email. So under 8 hours. I used GUSD for the transfer.

2 Likes

now if they can do all withdrawals within 2mins after the approval emails and we have our funds within 8hrs that would be perfect

with eaglefx and cryptorocket i get my money within 4hrs same day

1 Like

I’ve always just used BTC for my transfers. It’s definitely not a stable coin, so you need to basically transfer it like you trade it and wait for an upswing before you do it.(or if you feel frisky, transfer on a downswing and cross your fingers) But I’ve never had issues from brokers, between brokers, into or out of crypto exchanges or apps.

2 Likes

its’ crazy thinking USD bank wires can take literal weeks to go from broker to bank, but crypto takes hours. Guess that’s the nature of the beast

2 Likes

That would be wonderful indeed. But I guess given the much bigger scale of Coinexx, it would be unfair comparing it with the likes of eaglefx and cryptorocket. Since they have several other plusses, as long as withdrawals are coming in 24 hours, I am a happy client to trust Coinexx with my money.

1 Like

Good to know thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I was really impressed with Coinexx’s support on my withdrawal issue. Here is their reply after I told them that I posted on Babypips about them fixing the problem.

“Thank you very much. I really appreciate your support and understanding here. In future, if you face any issue or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.”

2 Likes

depends on what your trading, i have coinexx as one of the brokers i use and not all withdrawals comes in 24hrs but they are rock solid as a broker

1 Like