Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Your caustic and sarcastic comments here serve only to reflect even more badly on your (lack of) professionalism, so you’re actually doing yourself more harm than good.

Full marks for consistency, though: it certainly seems like your public behaviour matches what I’ve heard widely elsewhere about your private behaviour with customers and their accounts.

I suggest you try to find another forum where you can find gullible newbies who don’t know how to select a “broker” safely (if they’ll let you post at all, that is, without registering as a “vendor/service provider”).

I was thinking exactly the same, I must admit! :rolleyes:

so you think it’s cool as a company rep to berate a person just because they ask a foolish question, LMAO im done, i just flush the toilet

(many chuckles) Tallinex, you have completely misinterpreted/misunderstood my question or attitude. I think the vast majority of readers here would not try to exercise/stretch their imagination, of linking Tallinex with something that does not involve legitimate trading. Imagination is quite appropriate, though, when discussing the IRS because that agency has recklessly and unjustly ruined or severely damaged the finances of many people. I want to emphasize that when one is dealing with large amounts of money, there really are no “stupid questions.” With deposits and transfers of big bucks one wants solid guarantees, even if “sensitive toes have to be stepped on,” not just hopeful assumptions.

So I will translate your choice of words as answering my question in the following way:

“Yes, most definitely, your money is extremely safe at Tallinex. There is no possibility that the IRS can come in and just grab the money in someone’s account. Tallinex also will not succumb or yield to pressure by the IRS to give them a client’s money.”

You should know from my past comments that I do support Tallinex and have always spoken favorably of them. I think that Tallinex’s policy of never reducing leverage (if past trading qualifies for that) as an account grows in size is especially praiseworthy, since no other currency broker has ever made that promise. Right now I think Tallinex is the best currency broker in the world.

Moe41 and lexys, thanks for your support. I really do appreciate it. You’re good, decent people.

Hi, Compounder

The “translation” is much appreciated… and now quite correct …if you’re referring to the IRS - they just want the money you owe them, and they don’t really care how you earned it …after all, the more you earn the more you owe them.

There are, however, other entities in the frame who only seek to prevent offshore trading and will happily fight dirty to achieve their aim - that’s why your original statement was particularly frustrating so, for that reason, it would be appreciated if you could edit it accordingly.

After thinking things over a little, I agree that it would be best to reword my comment made on July 16, page 366, which I did do, but left my basic question intact. I also edited my July 17 comment on page 368.

X

Compounder if the IRS wants to grab your money at any foreign broker or bank all they have to do is to shut off the correspondence USD account of that foreign broker or bank. All brokers have relationships or accounts for USD transactions and IRS can just freeze the correspondence account. The broker or bank will simply have to obey their orders and freeze your money and give it to IRS. It has been done before with several foreign banks in Carribean and an Andorra bank too. If you have not done anything wrong, then you don’t have to worry. I pay a lot to a CPA every year for taking care of all this and I live overseas. Just make sure to file all forms required. IRS does not look for small fishes it looks for whales. But you have to be careful of them not to provide them with any excuse and file everything.

even Switzerland gave in to the u.s. goverment, also after 911 didn’t the u.s. goverment made most offshore tax haven country goverment sign some kind document

Could you guys do this on another thread?
These subjects would be better served on another thread, and this thread would be better
served not to have these illegalities discussed here…:rolleyes:

I’m stuck between FinPro and Forex Broker Inc. Now to see if they’ll allow US citizens to use CFD’s and which is the “cheapest” to use.

I’ll be using the MT4 platform, so both fit that well.

axitrader has stopped accepting clients from ontario canada. i went through the application process only to be told ontario is out. rest of canada is still ok

I was actually considering moving to Canada to escape the CFTC but after months of research, it seems most brokers are going the same way. It’s the start of the end if they are starting to block specific states.

I’m trying Tallinex and Forexbrokerinc now though, so all may be well :slight_smile:

[B]CFTC
Secret Snitch
Program[/B]

The CFTC Secret Snitch Program — authorized and mandated by the infamous Dodd-Frank law — has scored another “kill” in their campaign of terror against futures and forex trading in the U.S. and around the world.

The CFTC proudly announces the fourth AWARD granted under this program:

a secret amount, paid to a secret recipient
for ratting out a secret entity
for perpetrating secret crimes against the state.

The CFTC’s Proud Press Release

The Secret Award

And guess who is “the chief financial officer of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and a presidential appointee hopeful in a Clinton administration”?

www DOT marketwatch DOT com/story/democrat-personnel-is-policy-platform-wont-stifle-gensler-other-street-vets-say-reformers-2016-07-18

Thanks for spotting this, RJ9000 !

Let me help out with a click-able link —

Why Clinton could still tap Wall Street talent despite platform pledge - MarketWatch

:42:

As if we needed any more reasons to defeat B!tcHillary.

CLINT -
Trader’s Way details will need to be edited. They are no longer offering their cTrader platform to U.S. Citizens. UGHHH! I just spent the past 2 weeks getting familiar with it because I hate MetaTrader.

Here’s the email I received -

Dear Client,

We regret to inform you that the Spotware cTrader platform is no longer available to clients from the United States as of 1st August, 2016. It is therefore not possible to open up additional cTrader accounts from the United States.

Thanks for the heads-up. I will add a note to the Trader’s Way listing.

By the way, is there a story behind your screen-name?

#1 - Not really but I privately thought it would be funny if I got so good at Forex that I’d just sh*t money…lol
#2 - I screwed up when registering and really meant for it to be ForExlax…que sera.

Just got the email from Trader’s Way informing me that cTrader is no longer offered to US clients. How much does setting up an IBC cost? This has gotten beyond ridiculous.

Yes, it kind of broke my heart too. I don’t have the budget right now to pay for a better platform. I might give the free Ninja Trader platform a try and run it side by side with an MT4 demo to check accuracy, etc. I’m a ‘swing’ trader at heart and I’m looking for trades that will go for 2 days to 2 weeks generally. I don’t think it will be a concern for me but likely won’t be good for someone scalping or day trading.

I’ll have to do more investigating. I think that kills Trader’s Way for me. Now I’m thinking Tallinex might be my new home.

Depends where you go and who the registrar is - from about $2,500 (including a bank account) if incorporating in Seychelles, then from about $750 per year to maintain the registration and nominee director, but check things like costs and requirements for closing the company and what costs you might be hit with if you need to change registrar.

Also, before forming an IBC, you should have your (intended) broker check with their bank(s) to see if the proposed IBC and/or bank jurisdictions are blacklisted.

This is a bit of a minefield - while neither jurisdiction is likely to be on an international blacklist, banks generally have their own list of countries they will not deal with and, to complicate matters even further, a bank may be quite willing to open an account for an IBC in a particular jurisdiction, but will refuse to deal with a fully-regulated international bank in the same jurisdiction!