Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Summary on whether to list questionable brokers…
Mediocre broker; my vote is yes please list…
Scam broker (actually stealing); my vote is do not list…

Other news
I found a broker that does not list their services in English at all. Wondering if this exempts them from accusations of “soliciting”…
Trying a demo account and will update if it pans out…
tú hablas español mi amigos?

I respect you the most here so if you say I take your words. Sorry to disagree. I am not US resident so I am a guest and accept it.

1 Like

Thanks, ForExchange

You and I have always had a friendly relationship, and I’m sure that will not change.

I hope you will continue to participate in this thread.

2 Likes

Solution: translate.google.com :slight_smile:
cut 'n paste…

u.s. persons welcome translates in Russian to:
нас. приветствовать людей

[EDIT] by the way, in Latin that would be:
Americae homines receperint
…again, I have to trust the translation :slight_smile:

…of course I have no idea; that’s just what translate says…

hyperscalper

COINEXX FOREX USD MT4 UPDATE

I ditched all MT5 accounts and switched
everything to their MT4. They really make it
easy with Internal transfer for instant balance
transfers. Order operations latencies are
5x - 10x faster and less response variability.

Funding USD denominated accounts again
very easy with a range of incoming and
outgoing cryptos while accounts denominated
in USD. Conversions to/from your
preferred Crypto (I avoid BTC and use
LTC) are instant and seamless.

Unless you need non-Forex then it may be
best to choose MT4. However if you are just
using a single MT5 terminal it does have
slight enhancements over MT4. In my case
I had dozens of MT5 terminals and they are
memory hogs as well.

hyperscalper

After reading this mammoth (and amazing) thread I’ve decided to give coinexx a go. My only concern is that it could share a similar fate to that of JAFX given that they don’t overtly prohibit U.S. clients, but rather explicitly stated (via email) that they accept U.S. clients. Are these fears unfounded? I wouldn’t be so cautious if their registration process were strictly anonymous, but they require a telephone number upon registration. I suppose a fake/temporary number coupled with a VPN would work if the number isn’t needed for any subsequent verifications. Is that the case? At least brokers like Evolve strictly state their disallowance of U.S. clients on their website, and even impose IP restrictions.

Evolve no longer take U.S. traders

Broker News – if you can call it news.

Another big 50:1 broker in CFTC Nanny-Land? – What’s the point?

The 50:1 pie in the US was essentially split between Gain and Oanda in 2018.

In 2019, the same pie will be split among Gain, Oanda, and IG Markets.

Ho-hum.

1 Like

I know this has been discussed in the past but there are so many messages and people’s mind change over time. I was using Coinexx and they have worked pretty well, but during any times of news or high volume, the Metatrader console will freeze up and I won’t get my orders executed. This morning I had orders hang for 60 seconds or longer. SO I want to try another broker.

I am in USA so limited options. I have it narrowed down to Finpro, Turnkey, and FX Choice. Can people please share their thoughts on them? Provide suggestions if you would suggest someone other than these 3? And also answer the question… are Finpro and Turnkey the same? Finpro’s server you connect to is called Turnkey Live. Does that mean Turnkey is the better out of the two of them since you go straight to the source instead of use Finpro who utilizes Turnkey’s servers?

Thanks in advance!

For what it’s worth, I’ve been using Coinexx for news trades and haven’t had any issues.

When I was using MT5 there was about a 3 second lag (which is better than 60 seconds, but still a deal breaker for news events); but it was the same with FX Choice MT5 so I assume it’s something with that program.

I’ve been using the Coinexx MT4 since they released it with instant execution on high impact news releases. I’m mainly using the full app on Windows 10, but I’ve also tried the iOS MT4 with no issues.

All you need is a VPN. Comparable to opening and maintaining an account with Bitmex. The advantage to Evolve being (besides the obvious - fx and cfd instruments) you don’t need to route through said VPN while you trade.

Never encountered any issue with coinexx platforms even when i was on MT5 but i have also moved to MT4 and agree with @TomahawkTrades its spot on with execution

an unwanted piece of advise, switch to MT4 with coinexx

well they are a favorite here, though no trading experience with them but what i read from the thread both are sourced from one mother entity turnkey-fx (not turnkeyforex-- its different) and both brokers have good reviews & you can read them here and decide

I didn’t see any email from them about this. Do you have a link or know why? Thanks.

“Evolve Markets does not provide services to residents of the United States. The information on this site is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.” at bottom of there website

CAPITAL CITY MARKETS

is sending out emails asking for funding for unfunded
accounts migrated from Tallinex. I went into the client
area to see what their money transfer mechanisms
were, and they are quite limited. One of them is BTC
but they actually accept only a MINIMUM of $2,000
via BTC… I will leave the account unfunded.
CapitalCityMarketsMinimumBtcDeposit

hyperscalper

yeah i also got that email, i left when tallinex transfer me over then the credit card thing happen but i was long gone, best move i every made

There are currently some really horrible spreads at turnkey forex only on the major USD pairs which makes no sense… it has been this way since yesterday morning.

Untitled

@MrInvisible the pairs with suffices are the ones they offer for trading & the pairs you are pointing to – the greyed out ones – are not for trading. they are just there for some testing they do in house.

But this does create confusion and they should hide them or take them out.

1 Like

89 new links have been added to post #2.

That solved it… Thanks!