Going offshore to escape the CFTC

FINPRO- Went to make a deposit, they said they are only accepting Bitcoin at the moment, due to restructuring in the company.

Anyone might know what they may be referring to by “Restructuring “?

Thanks

That shit sounds hella fishy to me if it’s only accepting bitcoins.

1 Like

Yeah… I messaged other Customer service reps within the company to confirm this. Something doesn’t make sense.

Yeah proceed with caution mate.

i can deposit bitcoin or wire transfer this is the messege i get when doing a wire transfer at finpro trading

“Minimum deposit for Bank Wire is $2000 Funds sent by wire transfer usually takes between 1-7 working days”.

I see that when I log in, but I wanted the details for sending a wire transfer, from my bank, so I went onto chat, the customer rep said they aren’t accepting transferfor 1-2 weeks… wtf?

1 Like

Yeah I’d red flag that on play and stay away. I rather have my money still in my account than in someone else’s.

oh ok i see now

Wow, that’s an insane situation and sounds like a huge scam… the problem could also be their corresponding banks demanding increased KYC due diligence. Wiring 500K into the US from an offshore broker that wants to hide that the money is coming from an offshore broker by using several intermediaries is not exactly the easiest thing in the world.

1 Like

So I contacted another support agent:

They will not provide me with wire details, I need to contact the “back end team” for this. Whereas before… never had an issue. They assured me that any deposits over $2,000 are perfectly fine. While the last agent said they do not accept wire transfer right now…?

Glad I put only a small amount in, was going to increase my account size… but not after this.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about this broker on here too… haven’t had any major issues, but haven’t withdrawn yet from them.

Anyone else seeing red flags with FinPro? Or am I just being a whiny customer?

turnkey forex didn’t explain to him why they needed that info also they wired his original bank deposit minus his profits to him. you can scroll down where he said he got his original bank deposit minus his profit

Interesting story, thanks for sharing smallPaul.

1 Like

to be clear every trader i know have gotten there money from finpro trading when asking for withdrawal until that happens im will to give them a shot

2 Likes

ESMA RULES

Apologies if this is a repost… and despite the fact that
it is a European regulatory agency, not U.S.

[EDIT] Additional link provided in the article:
https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-news/esma-news/esma-adopts-final-product-intervention-measures-cfds-and-binary-options

hyperscalper

So a few days back I chatted with a FinPro rep about bank wire deposit and he said only bircoin at the moment, but to email them for more info. So i sent them an email and they never replied (been over 5 days now)… From what i gather this is the best or one of the better brokers US traders have available. Yet they won’t answer a simple email?

As a result, if I do, I will most likely deposit a smaller amount than what I had in mind.

I’ve been looking into opening an account with FxChoice also. Anyone here who has traded with both and has a preference?

Thanks for the link hyper. I think I’ve decided to give a go with Oanda. I’ll cough up the extra capital. Finpro seems good, I don’t like how they keep their clients in the dark with regards to issues like this. It gives me the impression they don’t value their customers, only their commissions.

1 Like

I use Oanda myself. They have stuff they can definitely improve on but atleast I know I can get my money out more importantly.

Yes, I read that after my post… I have no idea, lack of explanation/cutting off communication is always suspect.

I’m currently with Turnkey & Coinexx and never had a problem with either so far. However, my withdrawals are always via crypto in 4-5 figure amounts on a regular basis, and my trading strategy is not viewed as toxic flow by brokers or their LPs.

1 Like

I have to say this… I really miss the old forum software from years ago, this one SUCKS! I hated it from day 1 and i still can’t stand it years later.

If you respond to someone’s post sometimes it’s grouped and sometimes it’s not. Even if it’s grouped with the original post it still shows the response again later in the thread.

Things can get really confusing, it’s god awful!

1 Like

Server location of JAFX as per MQL5 website, the server is called JAFX-Real3

Here is the screenshot from MQL5 from Hugosway server , which again is located on Geddes Avenue, in Ann Harbour Michigan, USA.

Both have similar ping speed of 6.52 ms from NY

Same ping speed with same server location and same price feed. What more of a proof we need? Now obviously anyone can claim that they are using same service provider as turnkeyfx giving it to finpro and turnkeyforex. However, it still does not rule out the fact that JAFX is a scam and John Anthony has been involved in many scams over the years and whatever technology provider he is using, will not be ethical to their core

1 Like