Going offshore to escape the CFTC

What is the largest deposit one would deposit and trust with FXChoice?

1 Like

Ask the man who makes $800 a week and he might respond $1500.

Ask the man who makes $3000 a week and he might respond $7000.

Its relative to each person. Not sure what kind of answer your’e looking for.

Three months pay maybe?

Simply put, FxChoice is probably currently seen as the most trustworthy of the approved offshore brokers.

1 Like

Does anybody have recent experience with Real Trade? I see they are on the updated list. From their website, it appears they don’t offer stock market CFDs, but they do seem to allow deposits and withdrawals via PayPal.

I also noticed a detail on their trading terms page which seemed strange: “Trailing Stop function works only when trading platform is turned on”. Almost seems to defeat the purpose of a trailing stop…???

Does everyone feel comfortable trading with Coinexx? Was testing their account opening process and simply overly simple. Though that is not the real issue. At the moment I can’t find any sort of 2 factor authorization for their accounts. I don’t quite feel at ease not having some sort of 2FA.

Can anyone turn me if LMFX or Turnkey offer 2FA?

I already know FxChoice and Tradersway do.

Just inquired with Coinexx support about 2FA and was told that they will definitely forward the suggestion on to the development team. Coinexx has been good in the past about implementing ideas that benefit traders, in my experience. Per their support rep, any feature requests or suggestions can be sent to:

[email protected]

Perhaps the trailing stops are only stored locally, and not on the broker’s server or the exchange. Seems strange that trailing stops would be set up this way but no mention of traditional stops.

MT4 (MT5 i believe) platform supports trailing stops, but that’s local only, not serve side. So your platform will need to stay running for the duration.

1 Like

As you said yourself, coinexx is talked about a lot here which signifies a lot of traders are currently trading with them.
In simple words- Highly Recommended! If you are a serious trader, they can be trusted.
I get withdrawals processed in a few hours. And withdrawals are free surprisingly, otherwise every broker tries to lock you in with withdrawal fees. If they keep the services this good, I will stick around longer.
They have lowest spreads and their LP’s usually have amazing uptime. Once thier servers went down during my trading hours but their support was kind enough to revert back quickly and even gave me 1.5x the loss in good faith.
They are worth it, take my word for it.
Start with small account and test them yourself.

1 Like

coinexx never process my withdrawal in a couple of hours

That’s because you’re small, paul.

4 Likes

Since coinexx now offers Gemini dollar deposit and withdrawal, as I understand, GUSD now is the best method to deposit and withdraw to and from coinexx via a gemini account.

1. No currency fluctuation risk;
  2. No transaction cost;
  3. A lot faster than bitcoin and litcoin, as it uses Ethereum network.
1 Like

lmao time for a name change

1 Like

Let us know how that pans out. I will gladly change my name to Billionaire_Supreme_Trader. :grin:

1 Like

Despite my discontent with meta trader in and of itself, I’m really enjoying coinexx demo account on metatrader 5., it doesn’t lag from what I can tell despite warnings of mt5. And I looove 500x leverage not even gonna lie. But I do hope coinexx is veeery far offshore because they are really what the american government lives to torment.

There is an exchange called BBOD that does not allow Americans but does offer decentralized holdings for True USD denominated accounts. AS I understand this would prevent the US from simply seizeing it like they did broker 1. Plus then the exchange cannot exit scam you. I hope eventually coinexx is able to do something like this, it is the future. If they did this they would quickly become one of the most desired exchanges in the world for crypto.

By the way does anyone know if coinexx is owned by the same people as turnkey?

oh they most definitely need to use google authenticator it is essential, sms 2fa is very very easy to socially engineer and hack

You see a lot of extra security with crypto exchanges, which is certainly justifiable. The benefits are often two-fold, as it provides additional security for the end-user as well as attracts more traders to the platform. Brokers that want to be taken seriously should consider implementing additional safeguards. Personally, I use a random password generator that allows me to create extremely complex usernames and passwords on the fly, which is a great, first step in securing any account, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Same been with them almost 5 months now and Hugo’s are actually a great all rounder

1 Like

Hi W, how are you?

I see a fee listed on Coinexx as $2 a lot. Do you currently still forex trade live with them? I see that there is a $2 commission for every trade lot. Is that for every trade that is opened? I was just wondering, as I am a scalper and I am just trying to find higher leverage offshore since I live in the U.S.

Hi,misterpj
Yes, I am trading with Coinexx. Commission is $2/lot round turn. So when you open a trade, you are charged $2/lot, and when you close it, there is no fee.

Hey my dude, I just opened a demo account with Coinexx and it looks like they won’t let me trade stocks, XAUUSD, etc (I am US resident). I’m trying to find a way to get around the PTD and $25,000 rules in the US regarding stocks, but the only reputable brokers I can find so far are Suretrader, which charges ridiculous fees, and CMEG.

Do you know if it’s possible to trade stocks and commodities with coinexx in the US? Thanks.