Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Any way to deposit to TW without crypto for US residents? Crypto is just another risk factor , just look at recent huge drops.

https://www.tradersway.com/payments

Tether and USDC are also accepted and stable coins so crypto fluctuation wont matter.

Wthdrawal options are: Crypto, Fasapay and Perfect money.

3 Likes

i agree but im stuck using bitcoin for my withdrawals at eaglefx and cryptorocket so i won’t be doing any withdrawals any time soon

2 Likes

I wonder why they don’t offer any stablecoin options? Have you requested?

1 Like

Those types of brokers never offer stable coins, they just never do. Hugosway, Kot4x, Ospreyfx, Cryptorocket, and Eaglefx are the ones I know that dont.

1 Like

EDIT: Alisha is right they won’t offer stable coin

Coinexx didn’t offer stable coins until I asked. Then they did. Just had to explain my reasoning why it was so important for traders to have and that it would only benefit them as a broker. I’m sure that I wasn’t the only one to make the request, either. A worthy broker will listen to their clients.

1 Like

I no longer mess with any offshore broker that doesn’t offer stable coins or XRP as crypto transfer options… dealing with BTC/ETH pending transaction times & USD exchange rate risk is potentially too costly especially in these volatile times.

2 Likes

Hugosway is pretty quick for withdrawals too

3 Likes

to be fair to EagleFX the transactions are almost always in withnin a couple hours but I definitely see your point on days like today!!

2 Likes

That is good of them.

2 Likes

yeah but coinexx came out the box offering different crypto payment options, but i get your point

2 Likes

Coinexx was always ahead of the curve with crypto options… it’s really Hugo/Eagle/Crocket (BTC only) & LMFX (Wires only) that I no longer mess with.

3 Likes

true, i like LMFX until it took 9 days for my wire transfer. i like eaglefx and cryptorocket because i get my withdrawals within 2 hours including saturday and sunday and with paypal instant withdrawal upto 25k i have my money in my bank very quick. from broker to coinbase to paypal to bank within 2.5hrs same day

2 Likes

SmallPaul​:green_heart::palms_up_together::heart:️:raised_hands::purple_heart::facepunch::orange_heart::v:️:black_heart::love_you_gesture::yellow_heart::blue_heart::+1::facepunch::v:️:fist::love_you_gesture::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::call_me_hand::blush::grin:
I use “CashApp” instead of Coinbase
Just broker to CASHAPP to bank

2 Likes

smartdevil – Vload for funding TW account.

1 Like

Thanks , I’ll take a look at it…

Thanks , I need to learn what is the easy and low cost way to buy these coins.

$100M+ in Margin Calls: Crypto Lenders Demand Collateral as Market Buckles

1 Like

9 days is terrible :grimacing:

2 Likes