Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Evolve’s MT5 platform is solid. I like evolve. But, Evolve no longer accepts new US clients.

2 Likes

Hi HyperScalper how long will it take to withdraw to money from Closeoption, have you ever been successful with getting money from Closeoption… They gave me $20 and it went up to $378. Can I withdraw it? How long will it take? TY

Hi. Well, I haven’t done withdrawal yet. And I’m not sure the
status of their crypto payment service; it was broken for a
while. However, they are responsive and helpful, so i doubt
you’ll have an issue, depending of course on how you decide
to withdraw. Oddly enough, based on my experience, and
notwithstanding they are a “binary broker”, they are honest
and trustworthy.

THE ISSUE IS whether you can make predictions, and thus
make money with Binaries. I’ve been researching micro trending,
and so doing short term scalps, kind of down in the quantum
realm of price movement. I can tread water, but that’s
about it. [edit] even using fast semi-automatic triggering and
DOM bias based microtrend detection, I’m just getting the
hang of possibly doing 1m binaries profitably; but it’s like using
a ferrari to get down to the local grocery store… may
not be possible… :frowning: [edit] or practical

So, while I have your attention, I’d suggest you do much longer
term predictions, as in more “normal” trading and, as I’ve said
they can be a useful tool for some risk management scenarios.

Breaking News; I’ve ditched my Windows and am now on
Ubuntu Linux. Just had enough of WinDoze !!
:slight_smile:

hyperscalper

1 Like

If you mean can you take their $20 that they give you; they say it’s
unconditional and it’s a nice touch, even though it’s just designed to
continually incentivize you to trade (and lose, maybe).

Their support is responsive; I begged them for a secondary
account and, even though they didn’t want to, they allowed
me to get a second account with them. So they are real people !! :rofl:
I used a different email address and begged, saying I wanted
to differentiate short from longer term stuff by account.
Reluctantly… they said ok.

hyperscalper

1 Like

Seems the folks at CoinMarketCap have a sense of humor. FYI, we finally have toilet paper at our Walmart, but I still haven’t bought any since this whole thing began. Why? Because I don’t need any yet!

3 Likes

Tradersway is getting hammer for shady business practice over at FPA-ForexPeaceArmy and they not responding to those allegations like they use to, keep eye on Tradersway sound like they getting shady :rage: my scam meter is up and watching

EDIT: Look like LQDFX have been trying to take away profits from traders also, stay woke people

1 Like

It’s really difficult to become a profitable trader. It takes years of hard work and dedication. On top of that, you have to deal with brokers who may scam you and may take a toll on your spirit or emotions. And, you’re definitely at risk of losing money which is really sad.

1 Like

Do you have a link for reference? I did find one thread, but it looks like the data feed was buggy. I’ve seen it happen before with Coinexx.

FPA- ForexPeaceArmy

tradersway and LQDFX haven’t join the bad broker club yet but one clue i look for is when you try to withdraw and they come up with some BS excuse as to why your trades wasn’t legit and where starting to see those complaints against LQDFX And Tradersway two of my favorite brokers

EDIT:- or your account is under investigation. but for some reason it was only under investigation when i ask for a withdrawal

2 Likes

Yes, clearly I am aware of which website that you were referring to, but could not find the specific thread in question.

really, tradersway and LQDFX under broker review

i no longer post links because i posted a link to a crypto debit card site and got flag :rofl:

1 Like

There are many sub-forums on that site, with many different threads. Here is the tread that I found, but it does not appear to be the one that you were referring to:

EDIT:
Okay, then.

Yes, reading through those now. Thanks.

2 Likes

we just need to be aware of these incidents and post any bad dealing you may have with any broker. i must add 90% of my experience with tradersway have been great

2 Likes

Looks like the recent complaints are related to their buggy pricing which recently took place on wticrude. I cannot speak on these cases, obviously, but I have seen similar issues with Coinexx.

EDIT: I will add that Trader’s Way did appear to reply to two of those traders in the thread that I posted.

1 Like

Be Aware and Stay Woke we only have each other to self regulate these brokers

2 Likes

I do not use Trader’s Way, but since they are on the trusted list, I think it is worth discussing here. Similar with Coinexx’s recent screw up. Very much agree that it is important to share information with each other as traders. It is easy to make money in the market; the hard part is learning how to keep it, and problems with brokers encompasses that.

1 Like

ah not heard of that might check it thanks

which broker is this in ref too, sorry?