Going offshore to escape the CFTC

dude your late to the party, i will look up the link for you, give me a min

1 Like

turnkey forex rip this trader off then they started paying him for his lost than they stop paying him his monthly payment

EDIT: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/search/17240/?q=turnkeyforex&o=relevance

2 Likes

I am able to mitigate risk between 5 brokers without the need to use Turnkey. Just seem shady to me, sometimes have to trust your gut.

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time. I haven’t had problems with them in the past. I always look here first when I have an issue with a broker since we’re all in the same boat. My last problem was a coinexx withdrawal that was taking too long but eventually resolved. I don’t pay much attention to FPA anymore because I can’t tell the difference between the alleged scam brokers or the false accusations from people trying to blackmail them, or the noobs that are angry they lost money because they made stupid trades.

most broker respond to accusations i mean that’s your reputation they did by paying him than stop paying him and kept quiet about it

EDIT: i had the same problem with coinexx and they did a good job in responding to my problem because i did hammer them for it but they came thru when it countied

go look at the complaints and see how brokers respond to them and you will see whats real and whats not and make your judgment

1 Like

I think we should all say F it and start our own brokerage:
Clint can handle compliance.
SmallPaul, tech support.
Hyperscalper, datacenter
Me, just trade with decent fills/leverage/spread/swap/FIFO/hedging and timely withdrawals.

And then I woke up. :joy:

3 Likes

it’s all good as far i know they have paid out withdrawals but they did have a hiccup the same as coinexx so i guess it is what it is i will never use them as my broker.

EDIT: any broker who don’t step up to defend themselves i don’t trust

1 Like

for example i was getting approved for my withdrawal from eaglefx within 30min when that didn’t happen instead of posting about it i went to live chat and they approve my withdrawal in a minute, no harm because they took care of business

1 Like

Like a bolt of lightning struck- Turnkey, after ignoring my first request for 24 hours, processed the second request in 32 minutes. Done. Now maybe they’ll get around to fixing their back office problems. I also could not process a support ticket and used chat instead. What’s interesting, is that the deposit function was still working… Go figure.

1 Like

of course deposits works that’s money coming in :rofl:

You have a problem with coinexx ???

they once took 7 days to pay my withdrawal, it all work out in the end and i never had a problem since

1 Like

I though that you did not since then…that was the only issues. I have not had any issues with them. Just slow pay…

no i went back

Have created an account as US citizen with KYC verification at NORDFX, no issues so far.
They are pretty old and well rated overall, not sure if they have been discussed here or overlooked.

Great thread btw, thanks for everyones due diligence.

1 Like

Wow, I used them back in like 2011,right after the CFTC started all this bullshit. I thought they stopped taking US clients long ago.

1 Like

nord fx 2

2 Likes

Thanks gps. I didn’t ask in the chat, just looked for info on the site and signed up with US country code.

No problem. Was actually hoping you stumbled onto something good.

Still waiting on my ach from coinbase, so haven’t funded yet, but spreads on LQDFX are 0 right now on EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY. Kind of unheard of in Asia session.

2 Likes