Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Hi, ForExchange,

Thanks for your reply. I knew the May contract was up but wasn’t aware of the swap the broker charged since it wasn’t listed under their other swap rates. That was the reason for the surprise. I had been selling WTI all the way down for a while now so that was good. I just finished closing my last short and saw price at a penny and had to throw down some buys. lol

:eyes:

3 Likes

Is it me or does LQDFX have some of the tightest spreads rn? Or at least this week so far

1 Like

yes their spreads are tighter, coinexx spreads have been high for the past few weeks

You used to use them right?

1 Like

yes i did use them

What made you leave?

nothing they did, i just went with other brokers

Your main 3 are Coinexx, CryptoRocket, and EagleFX?

2 Likes

yes those are my 3

1 Like

I want to try LQDFX, but I hate the fact that they don’t have stable coin as an option of deposit/withdraw.

1 Like

Have you spoken to them about that?

Stable coin?

:fist_right: :roll_eyes: :fist_left: yes

Yes. I put in a request for them to include that as an option, as well as the option to select higher leverage for ECN accounts. Maybe they will listen, maybe not. But if nothing is said, then nothing is what should be expected.

1 Like

Yeah I put a request for stable coin in with LDQFX, EagleFX, and CryptoRocket. Fingers crossed man

2 Likes

For some reason my chart isn’t showing bid/ask of AUDUSD on LQDFX. It’s showing the average. Same with EURJPY.

So growing a bit concerned with LQDFX. I created account and uploaded docs two weeks ago. I funded account Sunday after waiting a week or coinbase to post my ACH. I accidentally uploaded the front of my ID twice originally,but corrected the issue Sunday. This was after they allowed me to fund. I chat with them every night and receive the same canned response, “this will be looked into as soon as possible”. Anyone else having any issues? I have a funded account and cannot trade, just receive message “trade disabled” when I attempt to open a trade.

I was going to attempt to make a deposit with them, but I’m still in the coinbase 6 day stranglehold. Hoping everything works out because their spreads are great.

This is pretty typical and very annoying. I contact support across various broker services pretty regularly, and it never fails that I have to repeat myself after being told something that I already know, that doesn’t actually help with the problem.

It is equivalent to automated bot responses that scan for select words and respond with basic nonsense that they have been programmed to assist with. Even in chat, it is like a sick joke is being played on me. I tell them the problem (or make a request), only to be responded with very basic, stupid information that is not even relevant, which causes me to frustratingly repeat myself.

Here is an example from LQDFX, after I made a request to include the option for a stable coin deposit/withdrawal:

The available deposit options to US clients are VLoad and Crypto Currencies.​​​​​​​ You may purchase Vload vouchers by card or bank wire to redeem into your LQDFX account.

Please do not hesitate to contact support for any further assistance.

What a complete waste of time…