Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Yes they did. all accounts hv moved to their vip comm structure. had been inclined to try eaglefx and hanko cos of crypto trading & commission but will stick with turnkey since they’ve also added crypto pairs. And are they really processing withdrawals within 24 hours ? hv you tried @StellarBusiness ?

1 Like

any caveat or condition attached? or if requested within working hours/weekdays etc ?

no, just ask for your money and they send it, 24/7

1 Like

Yeah that is slow

1 Like

interesting but the broker is too fresh it seems, they launched in sept/oct 2020. will wait for few months to see if they stick to the timeline. Can be the client base is low at this stage and they are able to do it in 2 hours. anyhow on their website they’ve mention 24 time line and after the processing is approved then it takes 1-3 hours they say. How Long Does it Take to Receive my ProsperityFX Withdrawal? : Prosperity FX

1 Like

eagefx say the same thing and they also process withdrawals within 2hrs 99% of the time. all brokers gives themselves a cushion

1 Like

i see. is this new broker related to eagle fx using same LPs/tech provider ?

2 Likes

yes that is true

1 Like

Yeah seems turnkeyforex is bringing in a lot of new offerings. Was looking to move to a mt5 broker but will stay back now. I’ll test the withdrawal and post. Speedy withdrawals are the need of time.

1 Like

So I have checked with the TurnkeyForex about how the changes would affect my EAs and trade History
They say that the trade history would remain, as it is the same account and just a Symbol Suffix removal, but the EAs will have to be configured to symbols without the underscore now

1 Like

the main issue I’m seeing with that is they are US based, correct? Their bio says Chicago. So it’s US based trading rules that I’m pretty much trying to avoid. If I was going US prop firm I’d probably stick with Maverick since I know people in it. But I’m still leaning towards FTMO just because they are offshore

1 Like

Yeah they are US based. For futures trading im thinking it doesn’t really matter anyways. They’re all plugging into CME, CBOT, etc. so same rules apply.

1 Like

2021 offshore brokers:
1-) Trusted
2-) Instant Withdrawal #1 :+1::pray::blue_heart:
3-) low spreads
4-) low/medium commission
5-) 24/7 costumer service

1 Like

yes sir. :+1:

1 Like

do you have to add your KYC docs to Turnkey Forex just for a demo account? I’m in there now and for whatever reason its not letting me make a demo account? Just get a loading-type screen. Maybe just a system glitch

Turnkey Forex does not need KYC for a Demo account for sure, since they do not require it for a Live account as well.
It may have been a system glitch, I was able to create a demo account just now.

So there is a difference between a Live account and an Individual account?

How to open a Live account?

To open a Live/Demo account register here: https://www.turnkeyforex.com/login/register.php

Once you finish Step 1, you’ll be required to validate your email with the code sent to your email. Once you finish this step, follow the instructions and create a Demo or Live account.

What are the documents required to open an individual account?

Documents required to open an account with us are:

One Form of Government Issued Photo ID – Examples include a passport, drivers license, or a non-drivers ID.

Proof of Residential Address represented on the account application – Examples include a utility bill, telephone bill, bank or credit statement (PO Boxes are not acceptable).

Swap Cost should be added to that list

Had a pleasant chat with Turnkey forex just now. They don’t have crypto listed on their demo accounts yet. They count points on indices like FXChoice and Hankotrade, decent spreads too. Not a fan of all the spelling mistakes on their website, but that’s forgivable

EDIT: and they don’t require KYC docs for live accounts which I wanted officially confirmed

2 Likes

they are becoming my favorite, very quick with my withdrawals just like Eaglefx, love them both :+1:

1 Like