Going offshore to escape the CFTC

One of the best threads on here no doubt.

2 Likes

Hi, this is not related but related to the tread, just went to check my Paxforex account and found this. Didn’t have much money in it though.

1 Like

I miss the email letting me know they changed the domain from .com to .org , I was trying to login into the old paxforex domain that is the one that has been seized. But after signing in found this.

1 Like

Yes, I saw this a month back. Paxforex has also stopped accepting US clients.

1 Like

Hi, just saw your question. Presently I am with Turnkey Forex and Coinexx and quite happy with them but I prefer to put my money with three brokers at a time to minimize my risk.

1 Like

I have confirmed your information.

I attempted to open a Standard Account with Pax Forex, and received a similar message –

I sent an email to info@paxforex .org asking for confirmation. Pax Forex replied with the same information given in the message above.

I will place a NOTICE on the Pax Forex listing in post #1, regarding this change in policy.

In a few days, I will remove Pax Forex from Group 1.

We have now lost 2 listed brokers in one week – FXBrew and Pax Forex.

We need to rebuild our List!

2 Likes

thats a good strategy. one should not put money with one broker. have multiple option to compare.

Can Skrill be used to deposit funds into foreign brokers even though you are a US resident? I’m running out of OPTIONS!

RoboForex didn’t accept my credit card because it was linked to a US bank. I swear these rules are stringent.

Also, how much are you guys withdrawing? I’ve seen a lot of reviews of people withdrawing 4+ figures, and these typically were either slow or they had problems.

Because when I choose a broker, I get testing with a small amount but after that, I need to put in larger amounts or else, it’s not worth my time trading, high leverage or not.

Anyone here withdrawn large amounts from TurnkeyFX, EagleFX, etc? If so, how did it go?

1 Like

Has anyone have account with CedarFx ? Please share your experience.

yes and got my money in 40mins to coinbase account it was over 10k so don’t know if you consider that large enough, but i do know traders that have withdrew from 10k to 50k and always got their money within 2hrs

Longhornfx

prosperityfx

enivfx

cedarfx

kot4x

ospreyfx

**You will notice these brokers use the same service but have different owners

Thanks, I’ll take a look at them.

1 Like

This may or may not be off-topic, apologies if it is, but what is spread betting as opposed to trading?

Heard an FTMO trader on IG mention that, but she lives in Dubai I think.

Trying to Google it but just getting sports betting, not stocks, forex, commodities, etc.

Assuming it’s not legal in the USA just because nothing is, but curious what it is exactly

1 Like

Its definitely not legal in the USA for a long time. Very popular in the UK. Similar to CFD’s.
Spread Betting Definition (investopedia.com)

1 Like

as of now which is the best unregulated broker?

that one was the first definition I found, but then the rabbit hole led me to some law that was passed which made it legal on a state by state basis, but all I could find was sports betting, and it was a long shot but worth the effort.

can’t really answer that because different brokers are “best” for different things, and it really depends on your style of trading, which instruments you trade, what you are specifically looking for and needing in an offshore broker. All the brokers with a check mark in post #1 have passed enough user tests to be good for most traders

I received an email today from Coinexx
200% Valentine deposit bonus.
I typically stay away from sign up bonuses, but at 200% !!
I might jump in.
Anyone have pros and cons on this?

Thanks

1 Like

I looked at the bonus offers from Coinexx. It isn’t a good fit for my trading. Leverage is capped at something like 200:1 and once the drawdown burns through your deposit they pull their money so then you lose all your money. Big time smoke and mirrors in my opinion. That’s not a slight against Coinexx, but against any kind of bonus from any broker.

2 Likes