Going offshore to escape the CFTC

There has been no reply to my PM to Pipzilla (one of the moderators).

Maybe I need to contact Pipstradamus (the administrator).

As of this moment, the Babypips blackout of our broker ■■■■■■■ continues.

The Babypips Forum software is leased from a third-party vendor, and is called Discourse.

Other than that, I know nothing about the IT behind the Babypips website.

2 Likes

don’t think it was worth it for PaxForex to show up, take it on the chin and keep it moving

2 Likes

They did exactly that and have been running under .org right from the time of receiving the notice! Lol

1 Like

Offshore brokers new saying; yeah we accept u.s. traders until we get busted and hopefully we make millions doing so and enough to pay the fine if we decide to pay that.

i think offshore brokers have about 5yrs before the heat gets turn up and maybe another 5yrs before they are force to stop accepting u.s. traders

2 Likes

I’m about the take a FTMO challenge, what’s the pros and cons, has anyone passed the challenge and traded with a funded account??

And the beat goes on

Binance’s U.K Problems Compound With Latest Santander Ban

Spanish financial giant Santander announced yesterday that it would no longer allow its U.K customers to deposit funds into their Binance account. The bank said it had to block the transactions due to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) banning the cryptocurrency exchange.

1 Like

Yep, death by a thousand cuts

1 Like

Yes Sir you are correct

A couple members have passed the FTMO challenge… FTMO is King in the online prop firm space, but also check out Funding Talent’s challenge model & My Forex Funds evaluation model… both are reputable with confirmed payouts, easier to pass & cheaper than FTMO.

1 Like

The stupidest thing Binance did was issue stock tokens… they put a big kick me sign on their back with that move. Did they really think the UK, EU & US would let an offshore crypto exchange start trading stocks and potentially become competition to their domestic exchanges without major blow back?

2 Likes

not looking good for them

1 Like

Thank you,
#1 My forex funds Evaluation
Second best prop firm is definitely FTMO. :+1:

1 Like

IRS wants any exchange accepting US clients to bend the knee to their will. Biggest reason why so many exchanges have chosen not to business here.

1 Like

oh i know, that’s the reason i’m trading offshore, i mean the reason why our leverage is 50:1 :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Yes, I am funded with FTMO and about to be funded with MFF as well. FTMO been around longer, has a great payment record, MFF is about $150 less for 100K and about $340 less for 200K and target on stage 1 is 8% instead of 10%. Overall DD allowed is 12% at MFF vs 10% at FTMO. MFF payout is 75% month 1, 80% month 2 and 85% month 3 on. I highly recommend both.

3 Likes
2 Likes

" Russian expatriate Katie Ananina has spent the last three years helping people dodge taxes on their bitcoin gains."

to blatant for me

_METHOS was right, after all.

I have finally received a reply from moderator Pipzilla, and he has confirmed that this attack on Coinèxx was carried out by the people who run Babypips.

I had contacted Pipzilla by PM, and his reply was also by PM. As I don’t believe Personal Messages are necessarily “privileged” communication, I will take the liberty of sharing both PM’s with you here.

You guys have chosen to include Coinèxx in our List, and you have voted to designate Coinèxx as a Trusted Broker. So, you deserve to know what’s going on.

HERE ARE THE PM’s

2 Likes

this is nuts. Almost enough to make me want to leave this forum. I guess Babypips is trying to “protect” us too.

EDIT: and your link goes to a “doesn’t exist” page - says it’s private

2 Likes

the 45th President of the US spent his entire adult life doing the exact same thing, and even did it while in office, and even did it with fiat currency.

2 Likes