Going offshore to escape the CFTC

It’s interesting to see how new members post; they might start out with us but end up on the other side

If its refering to me, sorry I dont play on the side of Jerry or Scott or whoever they are. They seem to be either
(1) Affiliates of CFTC regulated brokers who are losing customers due to self inflicted crappy services they have chosen to serve to customers. (All customers want are good leverage, and small spreads). Such is greed and lack of creativity that they have to literarily rob customers to meet payroll and CEO bonuses. Being such affiliates, they discovered no appetite for new laws (no making offshore invements illegal will create problems for the rich also). They have resorted to lashing out on forums hoping to scare people away.
(2) Actually brainwashed Feds, who think they are doing a service limiting opportunities for those seeking to better their existence. Wait till they hit retirement and a few major illnesses, they will discover their retirement bonuses dont cover their expenses. Then they will be evicted from their picket fence homes that they spent many years living in.

1 Like

all good :+1:

Whenever this thread has a ton of posts in just a couple days… it’s NEVER a good thing!

3 Likes

Oh they are coming back. I seriously doubt we have seen the last of these two or same person. Its a tantrum of frustration as they (likely related to CFTC regulated broker or some fed whose hands are tied by the law) discover they have run out of legislation to impose restriction on peoples ability for upward mobility. The build back better legislation could not be used as a vehicle to smuggle new crazy laws that they claim are coming. My question to them is why the CTFC broker CEOs are enjoying lavish vacations and treats, why is it left to them to sift forums and keep aspiring traders from achieving independence?

Well. that’s an easy one, whenever and wherever the democratic party is in charge they do everything possible to prevent citizens from doing anything that will prevent them from relying on the government. It’s all about power and control.

6 Likes

Coinexx MT5 frequently freeze, so I switched to turnkeyforex.Turnkey worked well for a few months, now it freeze again. Today is the second day in this month that MT5 freeze, for the past 30 minutes quotes are dead, could not place trades nor exit positions.
If I have a big position and market goes against me, I could blow up my account.

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve been using Coinexx MT4 and staying with standard forex instruments like USDJPY, I don’t actually know what other options there are as far as large lot liquidity providers that don’t freeze lately, unless we go with trading through aggregators

2 Likes

It is good to know if MT4 has not had the same issue. Are spreads as good with MT4 Coinexx as MT5 Coinexx?
I remember many years ago, they were not the same.

2 Likes

The first freeze I talked to chat guy, he said there was a technical issue and would be solved soon.
The second freeze I talked to the guy, and he said “give him a moment”, but did not came back, until the quote come back. I forgot to check mobile application.
I mean if MT5 on mobile is working, that will not be a big issue since I can exit position on mobile.

1 Like

has nothing to do with that

2 Likes

Freezing has mainly to do with technical errors, Ddos attacks etc. We should not forget no technology is fool proof. The important question is whether the broker stands up for its customers and reimburses if the customers face any losses due to some fault at broker’s end.

3 Likes

Normally means troll attempts and a ban for someone.

1 Like

do you use a trade copier or you trade on them separately?

1 Like

Very true, whenever my broker has been at fault they have rectified it. So true to assess each broker on their own merits rather than generally sweeping comments like reg ur unreg etc

1 Like

that might be a indicator or expert that you using causes the freeze.

Actions speak louder than saying you will act.

I no longer trade with any of those brokers, but I was using FxBlue’s personal trade copier at the time.

2 Likes

Who are you with now?

1 Like

cedarfx
prosperity4x

3 Likes