Going offshore to escape the CFTC

so how did i respond to you?

if you seen how i responded to people about offshore brokers, you should know I always stand up for traders and we keep each other up-to-date about offshore brokers if there is a bad trend like withdrawal problems

and why are you so quick to regret asking a question, are your feelings that sensitive?

and yes i have promoted the brokers that i have great experience with, A majority of the brokers that are listed here come from such accurance

1 Like

My last LQDFX withdrawal was processed and in my bank account in 12 hours. All of the offshore brokers I use get my money to me 10x faster than Oanda, FXCM, Gain, FXDD ā€¦any of them every did. Spreads are way better, my commission is $1 at one of my brokers and as has been stated numerous times, the leverage allows me to keep 80% of my trading capital safe and secure in my own bank accounts as opposed to sitting unprotected for unnecessary margin with a CFTC/NFA bucket shop. On a side note, I have never, not once seen an affiliate link in any of SmallPaul posts.

2 Likes

You have to constantly shop around and move money where itā€™s treated best.

Iā€™m sure this is the case with all these guys. What Iā€™m noticing is that some of these guys I think are just renamed versions of the same company. A few of them even offer a ā€œwhitelistā€ version of their broker to those that want to start their own off-shore broker.

That is quick for a wire if that is what is was.

Just read that some of these brokers donā€™t like consistent traders. Even finding ways to deny withdrawals.

It works both ways but a really good trader can do some serious damage to these guys that offer high leverage. People need an understanding of what these shops are there to achieve. I go in with full understanding of this. I just donā€™t want to deal with a rug-pull when they find out theyā€™re dealing with someone that can trade.

A big part Iā€™m not afraid to admit is that Iā€™m doing it for tax purposes.

Regarding your side note and it isnā€™t a big deal, I just donā€™t want a part of it, is Iā€™ve seen that poster do it a couple of times in the same thread. I remember his avatar and the links. It was easily distinguish that they were affiliate links. Probably gets a referral bonus or something as an intro broker. Hey, a lot of industries do the same. If someone wantā€™s do it itā€™s their deal.

I assume you are here looking for an offshore broker?

And you had some concerns about LQDFX, was those concerns answer.

No matter what broker you choose, there will always be some risk involvedā€¦ I suggest you donā€™t take the risk if you feel it is not worth it.

I beg you to show me that thread, Iā€™m on my knees begging you to point me to it

it can be this forum or any other forum, just show me

2 Likes

sigh
Another forex.com/oanda paid agent.

2 Likes

Exactly. 100% correct.

2 Likes

i seen it from the first post here, itā€™s a pattern he has, follow the pattern.

1 Like

You have been spreading false information.
Point out which offshore broker that deny withdrawal from consistently profitable traders.
If there is one, it would broke long ago because all traders would leave it.
You just repeatedly spread unverified claims.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen you pump brokers in the short time Iā€™ve been here many times. You did it twice on brokers with no KYC.

Why are you even replying? I clearly asked for experiences from consistently profitable peopleā€¦real traders who can put together weeks and months of positive numbers.

Itā€™s easy to see you arenā€™t one of them so donā€™t respond and spoil this forum for people that are genuine and can trade. Thereā€™s too many people on ā€œtradingā€ forums like you that have no business replying when you should stay quiet.

Only an imbecile speaks without thinking.

To the forum members that responded respectfully: These are accounts on different off-shore brokers that Iā€™ve been debating to work in real numbers with. The first is under two months old, 2nd is a week and 3rd is two weeks. They are live accounts and not demo.

So my concern was committing real money with these or any of the others that I decide on. As If I choose to get into real numbers I can do some serious damage to a broker that isnā€™t well capitalized or just out to take advantage of the amateur with higher leverage and ā€˜better conditionsā€™. What I donā€™t want is a rug pull or something similar.

and to you ā€˜small Pā€™ donā€™t reply unless you can do what I do and prove it. Itā€™s better to just stay quiet and fight the urge. You post out of your own pomposity, thereā€™s a reason I was ignoring you but you kept on. So just stop for your sake. Iā€™m done with to you.

at this point we all will be ignoring you, now that we know your agenda

2 Likes

It is true that you are the one every member of this forum wants to ignore.
SmallPaul is the one every member of this forum ask for recommendation for trusted brokers.
While you are the one whose post consist of all false information and lies.
You did sound like a paid basher, but there is a small chance you are just an ignorant ,uninformed and extremely stupid newbie.

3 Likes

The man came back with a vengeance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

i think we answer this kid questions

None of them are real traders. Absolutely zero.
None of them will give you their numbers.

Put your numbers this week and see if you can beat me. Put money where your mouth is then speak.

you are in the wrong thread, start your own thread if you want to challenge someone

1 Like

Rightā€¦predictable.
Just say the word, the second account I posted this week against your account same value.
Itā€™s very easy to just create another account and fund it with 1k.

So keep talking wannabe trader trash or do it.

Iā€™m waiting.

again please start your own thread if you want a challenge.

sorry guys but have to try to keep this thread pure from trolls

1 Like

Copped out for all to see. LOL

Okay, Iā€™ll be nice now. Point proven haha

But I will be waiting if you ever man up to it.