Going offshore to escape the CFTC

How long have you been using them buddy?

I been with cedarfx 3+ years

2 Likes

USDC now on Robinhood

4 Likes

Which of these CFD sites has more than 5x leverage on crypto? any of them?

Does coinexx still have the tightest spreads?

Spreads donā€™t really matter if youā€™re swing trading though do they?

1 Like

Yes.

My trading style, which is swing trading, doesnā€™t demand lower spreads, therefore I can manage with cedarfxā€™s greater spreads with my same-day withdrawals :+1:

Same day withdraws is a huge plus. Hasnā€™t Coinexx been a little slow on processing withdraws lately?
Giving Cedar a look now, but for some reason it will not send the verification code to my phone.

Thatā€™s what was posted on Forex Peace Army. I tried trading with them once more after they took 7 days to process my withdrawal, even though my new withdrawal was processed in 4 hours, I stopped using them after that.

Good reason to stop thatā€™s for sureā€¦ Yeah I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with Cedar. Iā€™ve resent the verification code multiple times over with no success. Iā€™ll have to email them or something

1 Like

Live chat is available 24/7, so you can get help right away.

Yeah for some reason when I click on live chat it just keeps me at this loading screen with a rotating circle. I emailed them and requested a call though.

1 Like

could that be computer problem?

You guys see that apple has removed MT4 and MT5 from Ios. All ā€œregulatedā€ US brokers have removed MT5 as well.

No, I havenā€™t seen that. What do you think is going on?

Something about the CEO of metaquotes aiding Russians getting money out of Russia. Iā€™ll see if I can find the link.

1 Like
1 Like

If itā€™s sanctions related Android is nextā€¦ and brokers in G7 countries dropping it too.

1 Like

Iā€™d seen that I think itā€™s because itā€™s a Russian app

Very interestingā€¦ MT5 is still in Google Play store and still in AMP Futures (best I can tell by looking at demo).

I wonder what is the specific issue.