Going offshore to escape the CFTC

It is always best to start here, and as more traders report on the situation, we can discuss the other options.

In the event that the majority chooses one of the other two options, we should follow their choice.

1 Like

Agreed. A warning seems reasonable, for now. I am also able to log into my account now and I would be curious to hear about the results of NY session from those that have reported suspicious activity.

1 Like

I will post a warning on the Coinexx listing, later this evening.

2 Likes

i also agree with the warning flag

2 Likes

ā€” Done ā€”

3 Likes

Fully agree with the warning for now.

In the meantime I was finally able to login in Coinexx and request a withdraw.

I want to see how does that go and also make the test today during NY session, as promised (yesterday I didnā€™t have a chance of doing it).

Depending on that I will update here (I also want to share video proof but Iā€™m not familiar with video editing to hide some parts of the screen, so I may take a while until I learn that).

And would be good to know other people experiences because we need to understand if this is general or some kind of slippage script that gets/got triggered in some accounts last week, for whatever criteria we donā€™t know.

2 Likes

Same exact runabout I got for 2 weeks they havent even replied to videos till today.
There is no technical team this are all canned responses.

Warning works since I was able to withdraw.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, a quick update to those that read about my recent issues with Coinexx.

Iā€™ve just got a call from them apologizing for the what happened and informing that this was a problem with their liquidity provider and that today the issue was solved.

In fact, today, before their call, I tested 0.01 EURUSD trades during NY session, around 1pm, and no slippage was experienced like I saw yesterday.
I didnā€™t have any trade to do today, with bigger lots, so thatā€™s something I can only check another day.

Iā€™m a bit annoyed that they replied initially with a standard bla bla bla email when I contacted them for the first time, not addressing the issue, but it was nice to get a call this time.

The withdraw I requested yesterday was received today, about 3 hours ago.

For the inconvenience they offered me 2 months of free commissions.

Note: They also asked me to leave an update here (which I would do anyway), which shows they track this thread. I donā€™t know if I got a special treatment because of that. Iā€™m just describing the situation just as happened.

2 Likes

The final conclusion you reached

Very satisfied

Moderately satisfied

Slightly satisfied

Slightly dissatisfied

Moderately Dissatisfied - Remove Trusted Broker

Very dissatisfied - Remove From our List

1 Like

Iā€™m curious if anyone else has tried ForexChief. They do support MT4 and MT5, which has been a concern of many. I am generally satisfied with them so far.

I hesitate to ask this, because I know there is a lot of skepticism about posts from new members. In my case, while I have only started posting here recently, you can click on my username and see that I joined BabyPips in 2015. I have been following this topic since then and found it extremely helpful. I just did not have reason to post until recently.

@Clint,

I was just looking through the broker listings at the beginning of this topic and noticed they do not include the year the brokerage was established. Iā€™d like to suggest adding that in the future, as you have time

-@Clint If this problem has truly been resolved, then perhaps as a good-faith measure, we should consider removing the warning from the Coinexx listing. If brokers are taking this thread seriously, then we should probably try to make every effort to maintain reciprocity, to encourage brokers to remain accountable. Just my opinion.

1 Like

-I created an account to look at their spreads for NAS100, and the spreads were really bad. I asked support about it, and was told that the spreads on demo were not usually the same as the spreads on live. I cannot understand why that would be, but I decided to put them towards the back of the list for now.

1 Like

-In my experience, this can be difficult to accurately verify sometimes.

1 Like

Thank you.

Good. Iā€™m glad it all worked out.

Thanks for the update. I hope that Coinexx has restored your trust.

I agree. I will take the Coinexx warning down now.

While weā€™re at it, have the issues with HankoTrade been resolved?
Is it time to remove the warning from their listing, as well?

1 Like

Oh wow you got a call. Seems they pick and choose which accounts matter.
Still no reply 4 days now since last email.
Id say their commissions are already very low they make way more from the spread especially if its still hidden.

I think Warning should stay till hidden spread is resolved.

Are you stll seeing Hidden Spreads / Slippage?

1 Like

Can test that anymore, would have to deposit again.
No confidence in Coinexx to do that since they havent gotten back to me

Iā€™m sorry to hear that, We would of like more feedback from you.

The final conclusion you reached

Very satisfied

Moderately satisfied

Slightly satisfied

Slightly dissatisfied

Moderately Dissatisfied - Remove Trusted Broker

Very dissatisfied - Remove From our List