Gold (XAU/USD) Technical Outlook by AliForexTalks

The price has been heading towards the South with good momentum. The pair may find its next support around 160.000.

Looks like we have started the Christmas bull run early.

A massive weekly close to the upside, maybe a bit of a pullback next week and a continuation higher? That’s my initial thought.

Gold has been bullish in the H4 chart by obeying a trend line. The price is having consolidation. A bullish breakout at consolidation resistance may push the price towards the North further.

We have just hit a Weekly OB around 1780 - so it will be interesting to see how we react from here.

Technically we are still bullish on the smaller TF - however Gold is known to be bullish around November/December - so I will be looking for the pullback next week for a continuation higher.

Perfect little head and shoulders pattern formed on the 4H, if anyone trades these.

Gold made a good bearish move in the H4 chart. The level of 1735.00 has been working as a level of resistance. The price may consolidate around this level for a while. A bearish breakout may drive the price towards the South.

I think there could be a retracement on DXY soon so ill expect a bullish move to come

Gold had a bounce at 1726.40. It produced a bullish engulfing candle as well. Thus, the buyers may keep their eyes to go long in Gold as far as the daily chart is concerned.

1 Like

Gold made a good bullish move in the H4 chart. The level of 1783.20 has been working as a level of resistance here. The buyers may wait for the price to make a bullish breakout and go long above that level.

The H4 chart shows that the level of 1802.40 has been breached. It may hold the price as a level of support and push the price towards the North. If the price comes inside, it may get choppy for a while.