Good demo trading account?

Every demo account is very helpful and it depends on us how we learn from this and improve our skills which will help us in real account and risk will be minimized and trading can be done safely.

I would recommend you to open a demo account with the broker you are planing to go live later on. However, do not spend lot of time on demo trading. It will be enough only to get familiar with the platform and all the tolls offered from it. When it comes to a real education, practice and strategy development you should go with a small live trading account.

100% second Rambo35

demo account is one of the good place to practice, but try only to use an small account for you to try first if your strategy would work, and if not. try to make new one until it get better to get good profit.

I heard good things about IG, but its not so simple to get an account activated. I had to send them copy of ID card, latest proof of address and they told me I am still to send them a 3 month bank statement. Thats madness. I just want to try & get used to their their trading platform.

You can use demo account from the broker you are thinking to go live with later on. Just some small heads up: Do not spend to much time with demo trading, it will be enough only till you get familiar with the tolls offered and how everything works. When it comes to developing a trading strategy you should do it with a small live trading account.

If you need to succeed in Forex trading then demo trading is very important. Demo trading can help us to find the right way how to trade successfully. We will get lots of information and know-how from demo Forex.We ought to examine know-how of forex and make development inside the trading .

Yes as a newbie I know a little bit about the reasoning behind demo trading. My question were more related to which broker makes it easy to open a demo account and have a good platform?

Demo is a place newbies must start and practice if everything would work. but in here you must use low capital so it will not hard for you if you encounter loss.