Good Video courses?

Hi guys,

I learn quite well through visuals/videos of trading. I’ve been watching some Urban Forex webinars but I find it hard to appreciate his picking and choosing of samples to support his teaching and I don’t agree with a lot of what he says

Any other good video-based or visual-based learning I can look into?

Thank you

I see so many videos on YouTube & unfortunately, most of them are valueless!

But agree completely. the videos are available in you Tube of course is more appropriate for the beginners to learn something. But I agree there is nothing to acquire advanced trading knowledge.

There is nothing which you could not found in You Tube but a good education about Forex there is not. Some video tutorials are supportive for the beginner level. By the way, I have found in YouTube top list of brokers and top list of scammers. It worked on me.

Actually in You Tube all try to promote their personal channel. And that’s why copy paste are too much here.

Well, nice to know! But, I think Forex review sites are much workable, (to find out scam brokers) like FPA review site.

Yes, it is. Lots of review sites are available in Online Forex trading but they are not trustable by the general traders but FPA is only the platform where we find the real reviews by the real traders. I appreciate this review site for all time. and their beginner Boot camp is also supportive to learn Forex for beginners.

For best reviews I always vote for Earn Fx and FPA. But right now they are not active as like before.