Got COVID last week, just lost my taste!

that’s all excellent news (albeit probably to be expected) - well done, and thanks for the update! :sunglasses:

I’m drinking coffee again. Life just got so much better.

2 Likes

Yes, bad smells come back as well as good.

1 Like

I’m happy for you bro!!

1 Like

Thanks man. I was super worried it would long term even though the stats were more likely to make it short lived. Still, stressful to go through and think about. It really messes with your brain.

1 Like

Just came across this.

Looks like it’s going around.

1 Like

I’m back to normal I think! Taste and smell completely back this weekend. Still had a weird flower right into the weekend, but that’s gone now. So I’m on my way.

But, I did have a fever and headache over the weekend. Maybe a coincidence. Don’t know.

So glad my taste and smell are normal!

2 Likes

So happy for you loosing sense of taste and smell is one of the worst thing that can happen to anybody.

1 Like

I mean I can think of worse. But yea not fun, eating becomes no fun at all. But man, it could have been so much worse.

2 Likes

I got COVID this June, and got negative after 4 days. The side effects are loss of taste and long-term cough.

I got totally recovered after 1 month, (2 weeks for getting my taste back and 1 month for stopping cough).

1 Like

Two weeks of headaches and fever. It sucked!

1 month is so long. Glad you’re better.

1 Like

Two different neighbors caught it in the last 2 weeks. The dad and the kids didn’t get sick. Strange. But cases are up!

1 Like