gP00053 Daily Trade Log

I am going to add 1/2 position to the AUDUSD @ 0.72643 same take profit fied SL 1/2 of risk from entry at 50 point profit, move fixed stop loss to trailing stop

GBPJYP long enter on the green, stop loss red, TP gold if trade moves 50 points in profit I will move fixed to rolling.

I won’t be opening any trades until Sunday open.

I’m trading GBPJPY long. But I will be adding positions and taking profit. I am trading at (9:40PM EST) right now the range is about 30 pips. So I’ll be looking to take 10 pip profit. If price action breaks up or down, I will adjust accordingly. Add screen shots as I go

Got stopped out on 2 trades for this pair.

I will be trading EURUSD Long Today. Will entering new positions on pull backs and once I hit 1st TP switch from Fixed to Trailing Stop

POSTED STOP INCORRECT. CHANGE TO 1.17646

1 Like

Was your stop hit on this trade?

Yes. So far this week If I say go right, price is going left :cry::sob::grimacing: I will wait for Sydney opening and go from there

I have a pending Buy Stop long trade with the GBPJYP: Enter on the Green Line, Take Profit at Gold Line, Stop Loss at the Red Line. If I hit profit area, I will move stop to trailing

1 Like

Won’t be doing any trading today. In the hospital for some minor surgery. (Maybe tonight :wink:) after my wife goes to bed

Hi GP. Please elaborate which MA’s you use, or the system? Hope you have a speedy recovery :+1:

i have a pending long on USDCAD. I’m going to open a 1/2 a position and work the trade. As my take profit hits I will move to a trailing stop. At the stop loss I have entered 1/2 sell position with a TP of 50 pips. I have a buy at the 1st stop loss. I will be doing this and adjust take profit and stop loss as the price fluctuates

Thank you. I use the 8, 13, 21 Expodential Moving Average. I trade the trend I wait for the 3 averages to fan out. If price is above the 8,13, 21 I wait for a 50% pull back of the high and low of the largest of the last 5 candles I would enter a position with a pending trade. If price is below and the 3MA’s are 21,13,8 Thats a short. So I look at the last 5 candles and take the highest High and the Lowest Low and wait for a 50% pull back from the low. The 2 video’s below are a version of how I trade 3MA’s. Take a look they’re very good. For the record I don’t subscribe to any of his services and I’m not promoting him in any way. It’s just that these 2 video’s are pretty good. But remember no matter what system you use, all some systems work some time but no system works all the time.

1. https://youtu.be/zhEukjCzXwM

2. https://youtu.be/0hUJTsjYPcQ

4 Likes

i have an opening pending sell on GBPJYP

Setup never happened. Closing this trade and set this pair up for London Open

lucky LOLZ! as if there were such a thing in trading…

GBPUSD short at 5 pip profit fixed stop will be moved to 5 pip trailing stop

Short EURJPY enter on green, change from fixed stop (red) to trailing stop after 5 pip profit hit

Tonight I’m going to trade a new plan I’ve been trying and testing. Start trading 5 hours after market opens Sunday. The 5th 1 hour candle is my starting point. I look at the previous 5 candles to get a trend up or down, if nothing is up or down I look for my sideways options, but that’s another story.

Time frames are 1 hour for Trend, 15 minute to confirm and 5 minute to enter. Uptrend; 3 moving averages align above price. (green, blue, red). Down Trend 3 moving averages align below price (red, blue, green). Trend confirmed on 15 minute time frame. Drop down to 5 minute and use a Hull moving average to enter when price moves and next candle closes above or below confirmed trend. 5 pip profit target 5 pip stop loss. From their I work the trade

1 Like

Here’s the trade. Entered on Green, Fixed Stop on Red, Take Profit Gold. Move from fixed stop to trailing stop at 5 pips

GBPJYP long enter on the green, take profit at the gold, fixed stop at the red, change to trailing at arrow (5 pip profit)

GBPJYP pending long enter on green, take profit at gold, stop loss fixed, moved to trailing at 1st take profit