gP00053 Daily Trade Log

Pending short on AUD, JPY Enter on Green, Fixed Stop on Red, First TP Gold. If first profit hits, change stop to trailing at 1st Entry, move TP 100 points

1 Like

I have a pending short on GBPJPY Fixed Stop in Red, Enter on Green, TP at gold. Change fixed stop loss to trailing (50 points) when 1st TP is hit with 2nd TP 100 points from first TP

I have a pending short on GBPJPY. Fixed in Red, Enter Green, TP1 Gold. If TP1 hits I will change fixed to 50 point trailing stop loss

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Last nights trade

2 Likes

I have a pending long on CADJPY. Fixed Stop in red, Entry in Green. Tp1 Gold. When TP1 Hits move TP to next gold and change fixed stop to trailing stop (50 points)

1 Like

I have a pending short on GBPJPY Fixed Stop Loss in Red, Enter in Green, 1st Gold TP, move to 2nd tp and change fixed stop to trailing stop (50 points is what I’m using)

1 Like

I have a pending buy on GBPJPY Enter Green fixed stop Red 1st TP Gold, change fixed to trailing

Hi everyone. I have not stop trading or abandoned my journal. I only post trades that are trending. My strategy is to wait for a pull back between resistance and support and do a pending order with a fixed stop loss, entry and take profit target (s) That’s the best strategy I think for new traders. Slow and steady.

I also trade everyday where I enter several positions buy/sell same currencies then work the volatility up and down. I do this manually and it takes a lot of experience, practice and failure before you get it right. These trades I don’t post cause I don’t feel this type of trading helps new traders. I also use trading signals I don’t sell them, or promote them by posting.

I think the work you do before you start pressing keys is the most important work. It takes time and research to find a good trend, so I’m patient and waiting.
Gp

Thank you for posting these logs. Will need to study them on my own free time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for a wonderful information GP​:+1::thinking: