Great Trading Strategies

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5741
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5715
TP: 1.5751

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lower lot size.

Good luck!

Good morning all,

Sorry again for the late update, but the 3pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out yesterday and the AU open trade reached TP.

The conditions also lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3495
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3555
TP: 1.3475

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lower lot size.

Good luck!

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5794
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5754
TP: 1.5814

We are also still in the 7am EUR/USD short trade until 11am.

Happy trading!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L, but we are still in the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade until 6:30pm CST.

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade was stopped out. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up of the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today either. That’s all for the day. Have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning :).

Good morning,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Due to the fact that it’s Friday and the market closes early, we will only have one other opportunity.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

That’s all for the week friends. Have a great weekend and I will update the board on Monday. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Good morning guys,

Sorry for the late update, but the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning; however, the conditions did line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5634
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5594
TP: 1.5654

Good luck!

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5634
Exit Price: 1.5654

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions also did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade today either.

That’s all for the US session. Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning. :slight_smile:

Been looking at this for a littel while but for some reason I can’t for the life of me work out what time your 6.30 CST time is compared to Aus EST is or GMT / NY time for that matter…
EUR trade based on the 6.30 bar using oanda charts put this trade clearly as a “it lined up” but you say it hasn’t.

chart set to -6GMT using 30 min bars guessing this is CST time for eurusd

Thanks for the post darkstonexa.

EST is 1 hour ahead of CST (i.e. right now it is near 5pm here in CST, and 6pm in EST).

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

Yup that helps alot Ta…
now I got to work out why you obviously classed the 6:30 cst as a down bar when mines an up bar. :slight_smile:

I’m guesing I got right that if 6:30 closses up its a a sell on 7am bar.