Great Trading Strategies

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3067
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3107
TP: 1.3057

Based on current price movement, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The 9:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L. We are still in the 3pm GBP/USD long trade and AU open EUR/USD short trade until 7:30pm CST.

Good morning friends,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade. Be sure to watch the market carefully as volatility has increased and we have moved into a period of expanding range while it determines what definitive direction to move in next (which is typical during the last week in December).

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Hello, I read 57 pages of this tread, but dont understand exactly that time do you use. i try time zone converter and so on, but simply I do not see prices that you wrote. Can you attach screen short with your any trade?

Thanks.

hmm, I think I understand…from my time zone is 8 hours difference. But screen shot it more help.

And now at the end of thread I see two new strategies. Can you summarize all strategies in one post that you use now?

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the post taureus,

Info on most of the trades can be found here: 301 Moved Permanently. The only trade not included in this is the 9:30am CST GBP/USD long trade. Here is the how this trade works:

Pair: GBP/USD
Entry time: 9:30am CST
Conditions: if the 9am CST bar closes up, enter long at the open of the 9:30am CST bar
Exit time: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: .0040
TP: .0020

In reference to how the time difference works, perhaps this will help. CST in the US is 1 hour behind EST; for instance, right now it is 10:20am CST and 11:20am EST.

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5468
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5438
TP: 1.5478

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade, but we are still in the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade until 3:30pm CST.

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

Sorry for the late update folks. The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade did not reach TP or S/L, but the conditions did line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.2939
S/L: 1.2979
TP: 1.2929

Happy trading!

The AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.2939
Exit Price: 1.2929

Trade length: 3 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for today friends. Good luck in the evening session and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

Hopefully you were able to take advantage of the bearish movement in overnight session :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.2886
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.2946
TP: 1.2866

Happy trading!

Also, I know there was a request for a screenshot on the entry point. Please see below; hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade, but we are still in the 7am EUR/USD short trade until 11am CST.

The 7am EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L today. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update folks, the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5390
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5360
TP: 1.5400

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade, but the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5390
Exit Price: 1.5400

Trade length: 2 bars

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.2959
S/L: 1.2999
TP: 1.2949

Happy trading!

The AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.2959
Exit Price: 1.2949

Trade length: 1 bar

That’s all for the day folks; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning fellow FXers,

There really wasn’t much movement last night in the EUR/USD, but hopefully you still squeezed out a bit of profit :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Due the market’s closure today, we only have one other trade.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.