Great Trading Strategies

Alright, the conditions for the GBP/USD long trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry: 1.6312
Exit: at the open of the 5:30pm bar
S/L: 1.6272
TP: 1.6322

Good luck all!

As luck would have it, the conditions for the EUR/USD AU open short trade also lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4224
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.4264
TP: 1.4214

Good luck!

It looks like the GBPUSD trade moved in the opposite direction for us today. The exit was at the open of the 5:30pm CST bar at 1.6307. This is a case where we did not reach our target, but we did not hit our S/L either. Now we’ll continue to monitor our AU open trade, and I will update the board as soon as that trade is completed.

Yes, I agree, this is adding "confluence’ to the setup, something I look for on every trading setup.

The conditions for the 7am trade did not line up this morning. I will keep an eye open for the GBPUSD trade later this afternoon.

We may entering a bit of an expanding range situation with the EUR/USD currency pair. My recommendation is to trade with a smaller lot size in general today to avoid unnecessary risk.

Good luck friends!

The conditions for the GBP/USD trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry: 1.6376
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6336
TP: 1.6386

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today but, as always, I will keep an eye open for the conditions tomorrow. In the meantime, we are still in the GBPUSD trade. Depending on the market movement, we may hold onto that trade a bit longer than 5:30pm CST, but I will update the board later with more info.

The GBP/USD trade went the opposite direction today with the trade ending at 1.6369. This is another case where we did not quite S/L but we did not hit our TP either.

Based on the recent trend in the pair, you may want to continue to hold onto this trade with a smaller lot size and the same target (if you wish, you could extend both the target and the stop to account for a steep rise). I do not recommend moving forward on this strategy if you are extremely risk averse.

Best wishes and happy trading. Cheers!

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you reaped some of the benefit of last night’s bearish move :). The GBPUSD continued to move down throughout the night. My recommendation was to use a smaller lot size (and probably a smaller stop) for the long trade yesterday, which limited the loses significantly.

The conditions for the EUR/USD 7am trade did not line up this morning. I will update the board later for the GBP/USD trade. Good luck throughout the session today!

Alright guys,

The conditions for the GBPUSD trade lined up this afternoon. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6238
Exit: at the open of the 5:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6198
TP: 1.6248

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for our AU open trade today, but we are still in the GBP/USD long trade. I will update the board once this trade ends.

The GBPUSD trade did not reach our TP or our S/L today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6238
Exit: 1.6241

Profit: 3 pips ($30)

Keep a close eye on the overnight session in the EURUSD pair tonight. We may see a decent up-spike and then a long decline much like we saw last night.

Best wishes all, cheers!

Good morning fellow FXers,

The conditions for the 7am trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4134
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.4194
TP: 1.4114

Happy trading!

The 7am trade went our way this morning. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4134
Exit: 1.4114

Trade Length: 3 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

The next trade today is the GBPUSD trade. I will update the board with the status on this trade later. Good luck!

The conditions for the GBPUSD trade lined up today as well. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6108
Exit: at the open of the 5:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6068
TP: 1.6118

Good luck!

The conditions lined up for the AU open trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4176
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm bar
S/L: 1.4216
TP: 1.4266

Happy trading!

The GBPUSD trade lined up in our favor today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6108
Exit: at TP of 1.6118

Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Good evening all,

The AU trade worked out to our advantage. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4176
Exit: at TP of 1.4166

Trade Length: 4 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Today, just these trades alone proved to be very successful. Hopefully you were able to combine these with other strategies for an overall profitable day :). Good luck in the overnight session. Cheers!

Good morning fellow FX junkies ;),

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. The only other trade available today of the three is the GBPUSD afternoon trade. I will update the board around that time to account for that trade.

In the EURUSD today, beware of volatility. It looks as thought we may be entering a type of expanding range in which there is very little defined movement, but significant price action. Support and resistance will likely be the key to a successful day session.

Until this afternoon…:slight_smile:

Well, the conditions did not line up for the GBP/USD trade today either. I will update the board with my thoughts on the gap in about 30-45 minutes…