Great Trading Strategies

Good morning all,

The conditions for the EUR/USD pre-US open 7am trade lined up this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4226
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.4266
TP: 1.4206

If the price action reaches the year’s high, we may see a fairly steep bearish move today. Keep an eye on this. If you are less risk averse, you may consider holding to this trade a bit longer with a trailing stop after it reaches the normal target of 20 pips.

Good luck friends!

The 7am trade went our direction today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4226
Exit: at TP of 1.4206

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

If you decided extend your trade this morning as I mentioned you should have picked up around 60 pips in profit (instead of 20). The next trade today is the GBPUSD trade; I will update the board later with conditions for this trade.

Happy trading!

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. The conditions for the GBP/USD long trade lined up. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6043
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar
S/L: 1.6003
TP: 1.6053

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the AU open trade today however, we are still in the GBP/USD long trade until 5pm. I will update the board once this trade is ended.

Once again, sorry for the very late update. The GBPUSD trade did not quite work out the way we would have liked; we did not reach our S/L or TP, but there is always tomorrow ;). Good luck in the session tonight. Cheers!

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. Good luck throughout today’s session!

Extra good luck given that it is NFP - day off for me!

Haha! In that case, I wish you a whole lot of good luck! :wink:

Alright guys, sorry for the delay.

The conditions for the GBPUSD trade lined up today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6118
Exit: at the open of the 5pm CST bar (on Sunday because it is the weekend)
S/L:1.6078
TP: 1.6128

Good luck!

My thoughts on this weekend are that we will see a gap up in the GBP/USD and EUR/USD pairs. This should work to our advantage as we are holding on to the GBP/USD trade over the weekend.

Have a great week fellow FXer’s, see you on Monday! :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

The conditions lined up for our 7am EUR/USD pre-US open trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4223
Exit: at the open of the 11am bar
S/L: 1.4263
TP: 1.4203

Good luck!

The pre-US open trade did not reach our TP or our S/L today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.4223
Exit Price: 1.4219 (open of the 11am bar)

Trade length: 9 bars
Profit: 4 pips ($40)

The next trade is the GBP/USD trade. I will update the board with more info on this trade later.

Sorry for the late update. The conditions lined up for the GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6126
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6086
TP: 1.6136

Good luck!

Alright guys, the conditions for the AU open trade line up today as well. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.4220
Exit: at the open of the 7pm bar
S/L: 1.4260
TP: 1.4210

Happy trading!

Good morning all,

Sorry for the late updates. The conditions for the pre-US open trade did not line up this morning, yesterday’s GBP/USD trade did not reach our TP, and yesterday’s AU open trade worked to our advantage. Here is how the trades played out:

GBP/USD -

Entry Price: 1.6126
Exit: 1.6127

Profit: 1 pip ($10)

AU OPEN TRADE (EURUSD) -

Entry Price: 1.4220
Exit Price: 1.4210

Length of the trade: 5 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Good luck during the session today!

Alright friends,

The conditions lined up for the GBP/USD trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.6279
Exit: at the open of the 5pm bar
S/L: 1.6239
TP: 1.6289

Happy trading!

The GBP/USD trade worked out in our favor today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.6279
Exit Price: 1.6289

Length of trade: 2 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

The conditions for the AU open trade did not line up today. Good luck in tonight session and I will update the board tomorrow. Cheers!

i still confuse …ok every u set up the pending or enter order at the same candle??example us market 7.00am u enter or pending it everyday with same candle?1 more question is if london market open so what is ur city time? example : london market open at 4/4/2011 800am +0000=4/4/2011 4.00pm asia time(+8 time zone)n thank n ur kindness to help people is greatly appreciated…

Hello all,

The conditions did not line up for the 7am trade this morning. I will update the board later with the status on the GBP/USD trade. Good luck today!

Hello MouMou,

The 7am trade is not taken everyday…it is only taken when the following conditions line up:

The 6:30am CST 30 minute bar must close up.

All strategies that I list on this thread are traded on Central Standard Time (CST). For instance, the US open in CST is at 8am but is 9am in Eastern Standard Time.

Here is a recap of the stipulations for the EUR/USD pre-US open trade:

Time = 6:30am CST
Bar = Must close up (close of the bar must be greater than the open)
S/L: 60 pips
TP: 20 pips
Exit = at the open of the 11am CST bar

These trades always enter and exit at the open of a bar…never before or after. Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile: